Extra Wyoming points?

liecabucks

Very Active Member
Guilty. I am once again looking for some extra cushion going into the NR Wyoming deer draw. I am looking for an individual or party that is going into the draw with 8+ points avg, applying for region G in this scenario. Two of us averaging our points are on the edge of drawing in the special pool and would gladly welcome some cushion How this could benefit the willing party is up for discussion via PM. Thank you gentlemen.

Well there's only 1397 13 pt and 1639 14pt holders. Maybe one of those will help lead you to the light.. Special draw you'll only need 7.

Well there's only 1397 13 pt and 1639 14pt holders. Maybe one of those will help lead you to the light.. Special draw you'll only need 7.
The thing is, who knows what it’ll take. I would agree, that 7 logically seems to be the number given last years odds. I have to believe our country’s current status will play some role in application numbers somehow. I don’t know if that means more people are wanting to hit the hills since being cooped up or if guys are feeling too financially pinched. I know I’ve felt it.

It is some crazy times. Believe if I heard right, applications were up in Montana and Colorado. What we won't know till later the number of those applicants that will need to focus on staying working this fall. Many professional services seem to have been little affected with employees working from home. Contractors, depending on the State, kept rolling along. The service industries, took the hit. Oil & natural gas...a whole other issue. Not a rig operating in the Jonah or Pinedale Anticline nat. gas fields here in Sublette County. Workforces reduced, its all down to the production end of things. Yet, every private home construction contractor and trade cannot move fast enough. Retirees looking to get the hell out of the higher density areas for a little piece of Wyoming are moving into western Wyoming. Good luck in the draw.

Interesting offer - I currently have 10 preference points but will likely not be using them this year in Wyoming so will have 11 going into the draw next year. I'll be there for my annual antelope hunt but no deer again. Good luck though - would be a fun adventure!

sitting at Max but with other tags that fell into my hunt group laps around the surrounding states. I will be buying another point. Next year I will be up to help those needing a bump.

Guilty. I am once again looking for some extra cushion going into the NR Wyoming deer draw. I am looking for an individual or party that is going into the draw with 8+ points avg, applying for region G in this scenario. Two of us averaging our points are on the edge of drawing in the special pool and would gladly welcome some cushion How this could benefit the willing party is up for discussion via PM. Thank you gentlemen.
[/QUOTE

I have 9 but how can it benefit it me

From what I know of liecabucks he is a heck of a good hunter
I think he is making a fair offer.
If I had the points I would take him up on it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom