Extreme Bulls 3 - video review

B

Bura Nut

I just watched extreme bulls 3 by Chappell & Scott. It is a fantastic video with some real toad's on it. It wasnt a fakey video, but real life public land hunts with some great bulls. There is some Arizona action, Utah and Colorado. They arrow a few and rifle a few, one being the AZ auction tag. Anyway, I thought it was a great video, well made and reasonably priced for 90 minutes of action. Also they have a bull on the tape that is close to 425.....what a monster.......................... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-06 AT 06:55PM (MST)[p]I just watched it today as well. Great stuff. That is some of the best footage I have seen with bulls screaming just yards away. That bull was a pig with the kicker at its G4. Big 400+ bull.

The only thing that dissapointed me was the raffle tag. Excited for the hunter to get a decent bull, but come on COOSESFAN you could have gotten him a better shooter then that. I think Chappell was just being nice to Mullins with the comment that the hunter had to be back to Colorado. Good footage of that kill though.

Overall excellent video and well worth the price, if you don't want to sleep at night because you're thinking of the bulls..... Chappell Hunting Productions puts together great videos.

?Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!?
~George Carlin

It's a good vid, I really like Chappell, he seems like a great guy. Hey Rackem, I hear ya on the raffle tag....the guy killed a great bull but for the raffle winner on one of AZ's wettest years? Maybe we've come to expect to much. Anyways, I watched it twice & then decided I needed to stop since I don't have an elk tag this year & all I was doing was torturing myself.

Oh yeah, & that one guy that was packing out two quarters & the head...HOLY CRAP!!!

Yeah, the guy (Burdette) packing out the 2 quarters and the head is a beast... :) Lucky we didn't have a very long pack!

Steve put together another great video, and he is a great guy. Can't wait for volume 4!

Corey

Once again, the Chappell&Scott Team does it again. This dvd is without question their best yet. The editing and quality is 2nd to none. The flow from hunt to hunt is seamless. After 90 minutes, 3 states, and 14 hunts I wanted to head for the mountains. Some may say I'm biased because Jay, Steve, and Darr are close friends and I have helped in a great number of the hunts you see in their dvd's, but the quality speaks for itself. The effort involved in putting these dvd's together is taxing and arduous. It's a labor of love . Their dedication to bringing a quality experience to your living room is ever present in EXTREME BULLS III. From youth hunts to raffle tags, archery to rifle you wont be dissappointed. Good luck in 2006. "Hunt hard and shoot straight". CDN

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom