fact or fiction?

According to my rancher friend, he's dead on.

Here it is yet again.

We will kill off OUR farmers and ranchers. Then We can be dependent on FOREIGN sources for food.

It's been wildly successful with drugs, PPE, electronics, etc.

Not even successful here as China owns Smithfield Pork.

According to my rancher friend, he's dead on.

Here it is yet again.

We will kill off OUR farmers and ranchers. Then We can be dependent on FOREIGN sources for food.

It's been wildly successful with drugs, PPE, electronics, etc.

Not even successful here as China owns Smithfield Pork.
As a dairy farmer I can tell you for sustain this is the truth. This guy is 100 percent correct we need to get back to work. The Democrats want nothing more than this to continue. They want America to fall, so they can blame Trump. I live in California a state that absolutely hates all farming.rich liberal would love to see an end to farming in the central valley, one of the world's most fertile places. If things don't change soon I for one believe we will see protesting turn violent. Maybe even a civil war.

We need to get back to work, like last week. I don't understand all the farming and ranching enough to make a call on that. I know we import a lot and I think that is kind of a good thing. Where else could we find fresh vegetables in January if they weren't imported? And we export a lot too. If there wasn't an export market a lot of farmers would be forced to quit and that's never good.

Just put everybody back to work and end the bottleneck. NOW! Pelosi has a $24,000 refrigerator full of designer ice cream so don't expect her to help.

I asked a rancher friend of mine about being forced to kill cattle. His reply was not printable, no one is going to force them to kill cattle.

I can say first hand the guy isn’t too far off on what he’s talking about. I raise and haul cattle for a living and I can tell you it’s a mean scene right now folks ! Some people better start pulling their heads out of their asses real quick before they ruin us all.

I asked a rancher friend of mine about being forced to kill cattle. His reply was not printable, no one is going to force them to kill cattle.

True......bet there is a point where you can't afford to feed finished beef that you can't give away.....

If You Could See what The Low Oil Price Has Done around here Recently.....................!

It Was already on a Decline!

Then The Carona BS Started!

Sold fat cattle last week for $1.00/# live weight (1.62 dressed) and was happy to get them gone. They lost $190/hd. Buyer told me they were only buying out of 2 lots last week. Fat cattle are a perishable commodity and have to go. Meanwhile meat is rationed to 1 package per person in the store, according to an acquaintance in Phoenix. Boxed beef went to a record high of $2.72 last week. Definitely a bottleneck! We cant sell and you cant eat.

I work in the dairy industry, this is real. Enough is enough. It’s time to tell our nervous Nancy govt to stfu and take back our economy and constitutional right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Sold fat cattle last week for $1.00/# live weight (1.62 dressed) and was happy to get them gone. They lost $190/hd. Buyer told me they were only buying out of 2 lots last week. Fat cattle are a perishable commodity and have to go. Meanwhile meat is rationed to 1 package per person in the store, according to an acquaintance in Phoenix. Boxed beef went to a record high of $2.72 last week. Definitely a bottleneck! We cant sell and you cant eat.
Sounds like the dairy industry. Product can't get processed and shipped fast enough. Also little sells to restaurants and nothing going over seas.

The huge potato farms here in Lincoln County are practically giving away potatoes @ 10 dollars per 100#. Some people through church programs or kind friends are getting them free. Whether it be rumor or real, I have heard some dairies having to dump milk, yet still rationing at the local market.

Wow. I'm amazed at the differences around the country. Here farming is kicking off (my guess is the drought will hurt more than the virus), and tractors are kicking up dust and sprinklers are getting tuned on. They turn my pump station on today. :)

Went to town yesterday. Nobody at IFA wearing masks. Nobody at the auto parts store wearing a mask. Everyone wears a mask at the grocery store, but the meat counter was full. Diesel $2.45.

I live in Fredericksburg, but my office is in Midland. In 20 years, this is the worst I have seen it around here. Rigs stacked everywhere. Every service company yard is completely full of turned in company trucks and idle equipment. Going to be an interesting 6 months or so. Best wishes to everyone in whatever industry you are in.

Fighting an up hill battle “here”,,, post a photo of a typical African cow on this thread,,, and it gets deleted. ???????

Feel sorry for all you dairy guys out there , we’ve all got it bad in the cattle industry but you guys go above and beyond every day. It’s a shame what’s happening. Most people don’t have a clue , or don’t care as long as there’s a jug in the store !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom