Facts!! Back Door is Closed and will stay Closed!!

Budrow

LAST EDITED ON May-22-14 AT 07:02AM (MST)[p]I spoke with the Lady that is over all draw and have known her for long time. Yes, computer messed up on deer draw, they caught it and corrected the draw on deer. Elk is drawn!!

What some do not understand about the draw is in some cases Non-Residents could draw 0 licenses on a hunt code. This hunt code came from the 2012 drawing summary report. DM0794R 9 licenses on the hunt code: Residents applying 103, 14 non- residents applying.

Residents are guaranteed 65% of the licenses so 6 license go to residents, that leaves 3 licenses to be drawn. Now you have 97 residents trying to draw and 14 non- residents trying to draw for the 3 licenses. 1 non-resident drew. So if the non-resident dosen't have more preference points,than the resident, they could draw 0 licenses!

I heard there has been so many problems trying to get it right they just decided to cancel the deer season this year, take everyone's points away and start fresh next year.

>I heard there has been so
>many problems trying to get
>it right they just decided
>to cancel the deer season
>this year, take everyone's points
>away and start fresh next
>year.

that's one way to fix point creep.

>What a clusterphuck! Does anyone really
>know the low down?

I am guessing the owner of this thread does. He seemed to get information straight from the source.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

if you go to check points, then view source it will show your points for the ones that say pending. like this shows I drew pronghorn. I had 5 points going in to the draw now I have 0. Deer I had 6 points going in to the draw, now I have 7.

<td><span>Pronghorn</span></td>
<td><span>0</span></td>
<td><span>0</span></td>
<td><span>2014</span></td>

<td><span>Deer</span></td>
<td><span>7</span></td>
<td><span>0</span></td>
<td><span>2014</span></td>

So what the heck does the title of this thread have to do with anything

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom