Facts, not accusations and name calling.

R

Rambo

I often read posts accusing people of being poachers. It really is silly and childish when not acoompanied by facts. Facts have a much greater effect than name calling. In a thread over on the mule deer forum someone was accusing mike brownlee of being a Wyoming poacher. Does anyone have facts to back this up? I am just curious. I do not endorse slander but it can be funny at times.

"Relax and squeeze the trigger, They can't
get away;)", quoted from the best hunter I
know

Brownlee0.jpg

Brownlee1.jpg

Brownlee2.jpg

Brownlee3.jpg

Brownlee4.jpg

No that's saying something :) nicely done Colorado oak.

know

That Brownlee type is the scum of the earth. Once a poacher always a poacher. They just can't do it legally. He should be banned from the hunting forums.

Ironic.......threads with false accusations and unsubstantiated claims will last forever on here.......but claims backed by solid proof will be pulled in a hurry.....hmmmmmm

So let me get this straight if I read correct..... He hunted 2 states as a resident? Is this right? Maybe I am missing something?

>This thread will get nuked because
>founder and brownlee are buddys.
> That is also not
>brownlee's only offense

No the thread will get nuked because someone will threaten to sue someone else unless this thread gets pulled.

>So let me get this straight
>if I read correct..... He
>hunted 2 states as a
>resident? Is this right?
> Maybe I am missing
>something?

Yeah this is not just a lack of hunter orange or I shot a buck that jumped onto private charge. This shows A LOT more intent.

Then some people wonder why it bugs me he is around here on the Colorado winter range guiding governor tag holders. It is akin to letting a pedophile drive a school bus. It is just not a good idea.

Let the Utah suckfest continue.

Very interesting and sort of contradicts what the accused came up with in his posts on the other thread saying the offenses he committed were when he was a young kid due to his poor home life---NOT!!! Also, if this thread is pulled from the Forums just for what the previous post stated, it will say more about someone else than just Mr. Brownlee!

Don't you guys remember the thread last winter where someone had pics of brownlee driving his atv on closed winter ground in eagle county colorado and then his poaching record started getting talked about and that thread got nuked in a hurry. Founder was also defending him in that thread until it was abruptly pulled.

Do you know what pictures he is talking about, Dinkshooter? :)
Unfortunately, Dink can't post them again, or someone will threaten to sue him.

>Don't you guys remember the thread
>last winter where someone had
>pics of brownlee driving his
>atv on closed winter ground
>in eagle county colorado and
>then his poaching record started
>getting talked about and that
>thread got nuked in a
>hurry. Founder was also
>defending him in that thread
>until it was abruptly pulled.
>

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-12 AT 08:30PM (MST)[p]Another note, this same person is currently trying to become a registered guide/outffiter in Colorado. People in Wyoming and Colorado who have been directly affected by his actions should contact them and say no way.

[email protected]

you have got to be kidding me that a convicted poacher can get even get a guides license. If that happens I guess we will see alot more ultralights in the air and atv tracks all over closed winter range looking for that next governors tag buck.

It would be helpful if everyone that read this thread sent the above article to the email address above. Right click, save and then attach.

I dont know this guy from Adam. No idea if he has done more then just whats on the article posted above. But I think this is all harsh for someone that actually scammed the state of Wyoming outta some cash. IMO he's a scammer! When I think of poaching, I think of a rifle in bowseason. A spotlight involved. Not someone who played both sides of the fence on Residency. And in the 1990's? If theres more then I am aware of, well, continue to pummel this guy with stones. I dont think its RIGHT what he did, but maybe theres more to all this?

I've never heard the story on that Wyoming stuff. I get a kick out of how paranoid you guys get like I'm trying hide stuff or something. It's silly. Really, silly. I have no issue with that article being shared. I do think it's wrong to make false claims and accusations, that's all. Facts are plenty welcome. I would feel the same if the accusations were being spewed about any one of you.
I don't recall why any previous posts have been removed unless they just went too far with name calling or whatever. I do try to moderate good.

Like I said before, I think he's a good guy and what I know of his hunting......he hunts good spots and hunts hard. I don't know much about such things as him driving on closed roads, other than what I heard here and then he told me not long ago that the charges were dropped cause he had permission from the state. I believe him.

Anyway, it's crazy that I get ripped for both letting threads go too far and ripped for deleting or locking them when I think they've gone on long enough. It's a no win deal, but it's the deal I guess.....right?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

>you have got to be kidding
>me that a convicted poacher
>can get even get a
>guides license. If that
>happens I guess we will
>see alot more ultralights in
>the air and atv tracks
>all over closed winter range
>looking for that next governors
>tag buck.

I will speak in code so as to not be sued. I sure do like the Denver Broncos. I wonder if any former professional football playing lineman have ever guided anyone to kill moose out of season and out of boundries? I am sure that the Denver Broncos would never have a lineman that could be a party to such a thing. I wonder if there are any retired Denver Bronco lineman in Northern Utah? Oh well, those are just my random thoughts about poachers being guides and vice versa.

"Your just jealous because _____, so you can't know anything!!"

Honestly I think it is absurb that the guy who created this site is getting hounded on for doing his job. Without him none of this would exist. Yes there are some trolls on this site. And yes there are some real idiots on this site, but founder is not one of them. This guy hunts hard and legally. I have watched his hunts and success on here ever since its initiation.

I see guys in Idaho every year that disgrace the Sportmans name. Yes I say something about this, but rarely does something come of it. Brian is a guy that stands up for what he believes in, and I know that if he ever saw anyone "poaching" he would be the first to turn them in.

It's the others that you are concerned about. If you really care about the West's wildlife then go do something about it. Don't ##### at the guy who is trying to make it better...

Cracks me up.....some of you gys think you found the, "shooter from the grassy knoll". You need a real life!

If I was Founder,and you ragged on me like this, I would slit your connection!

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

JUDAS Nicky!

I've been Slitted before!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

At this point Mister Browneye might be better suited than Mister Mule Deer. What gets into these narcissistic ego maniacs.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The only thing worse than a poacher is grown men who run their mouths on the internet about stuff the read on the internet. If one official black mark almost 20 years ago is all the concrete evidence you got than you sound nothing more than a bunch of guys that are jealous of seeing him every year with 200 inch mule deer.

If its guides and outfitters that you have a problem with then thats a whole different thread in itself? Show some class gentlemen!

Where did I put that popcorn? A man makes his bed and he must sleep in it, so it's best to always keep a clean bed.

know

"A man makes his bed and he must sleep in it, so it's best to always keep a clean bed."

There ain't a single poster on this thread with clean sheets, but there sure is a lot of posters who think there crap doesn't stink.

>"A man makes his bed and
>he must sleep in it,
>so it's best to always
>keep a clean bed."
>
>
>There ain't a single poster on
>this thread with clean sheets,
>but there sure is a
>lot of posters who think
>there crap doesn't stink.

That's funny.

Remember we are just jealous of those that break the law and then try and change the laws to suit fame and glory.
Of course it's at the common hunters expense but we are just jealous and have no right to be concerned and voice our opinions..Really?

As for Founder-Brian, I have not heard or know of anything he has done wrong.
We may have heated debates at times but remember he started the website that enables us to share good, bad or otherwise.
I truly believe he is not trying to use the site to hide any objectives.
My opinion,
Best,
Jerry

>"A man makes his bed and
>he must sleep in it,
>so it's best to always
>keep a clean bed."
>
>
>There ain't a single poster on
>this thread with clean sheets,
>but there sure is a
>lot of posters who think
>there crap doesn't stink.

I can GAWD-DAMN Well GUARANTEE you one thing tristate!

If I was a F'n GAME THIEF I'd have the Buck on the Wall that I've hunted for all my F'N Life for & still don't have!

Speak for ThySelf!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

"I can GAWD-DAMN Well GUARANTEE you one thing tristate!

If I was a F'n GAME THIEF I'd have the Buck on the Wall that I've hunted for all my F'N Life for & still don't have!

Speak for ThySelf!"

So your righteousness is dependent on dead animals on your wall, or lack there of????????????????? That sounds sane.

"Of course it's at the common hunters expense but we are just jealous and have no right to be concerned and voice our opinions..Really?"

Yall go a little farther than voice your opinions. Lets be honest.

>"I can GAWD-DAMN Well GUARANTEE you
>one thing tristate!
>
>If I was a F'n GAME
>THIEF I'd have the Buck
>on the Wall that I've
>hunted for all my F'N
>Life for & still don't
>have!
>
>Speak for ThySelf!"
>
>
>So your righteousness is dependent on
>dead animals on your wall,
>or lack there of?????????????????
>That sounds sane.

WTFU tristate!

Not at all!

Since your THICK F'N Skull doesn't let anything Sink in to it I'll SPLAIN it!

If Wanted to do things Illegally it wouldn't be that GAWD-DAMNED hard to take a Trophy Animal!

Until I GIT-R-DONE Legally I'll settle with an Un-Punched Tag or a PISSCUTTER!

But there's a Bunch of us that'll Stand Proud & do things legally rather We ever harvest a Trophy or not!

If you don't like that you can take a f'n Hike!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Your right Tristate-
Not only do I voice my opinions I also contact state legislature and officials letting them know about the concerns the majority of hunters have.
Rather than sit back and act like a whipped dog thinking there is nothing I can do about it....I actually along with the growing number of others actually are trying to stop the stealing of "Public" resources that we "All" are supposed to enjoy.
While SFW, Mossback and other type "Privite" interests continue to try and steal from the public, I feel good knowing instead of just "whinning" I am actually doing something about it.
I have a valid interest in why I get involved. You see I have a couple children that I would like to be able to grow up and have the same ability to hunt as I had, regardless of what financial status they end up on.
I would also like all others to enjoy the same but we will not if nothing is done by anyone..

Example- There would be no United States of America if the majority common man would not have stood up to the rich Britain interests imposing there will out of greed. Someone has to say enough is enough.
Best,
Jerry

>"WTFU tristate!
>
>Not at all!
>
>Since your THICK F'N Skull doesn't
>let anything Sink in to
>it I'll SPLAIN it!
>
>If Wanted to do things Illegally
>it wouldn't be that GAWD-DAMNED
>hard to take a Trophy
>Animal!
>
>Until I GIT-R-DONE Legally I'll settle
>with an Un-Punched Tag or
>a PISSCUTTER!
>
>But there's a Bunch of us
>that'll Stand Proud & do
>things legally rather We ever
>harvest a Trophy or not!
>
>
>If you don't like that you
>can take a f'n Hike!"
>
>
>
>In the words of Samuel L
>Jackson,
>
>
346lym9.jpg

>ENGLISH, MOTHERF----R! DO YOU SPEEK
>IT?

Couldn't come up with your own words huh?

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

"Your right Tristate-
Not only do I voice my opinions I also contact state legislature and officials letting them know about the concerns the majority of hunters have."

You think someone is a poacher so you contact the state legislature?????????? I think you should call the game warden.

"Rather than sit back and act like a whipped dog thinking there is nothing I can do about it...."

Woof!

"I actually along with the growing number of others actually are trying to stop the stealing of "Public" resources that we "All" are supposed to enjoy."

Who says we are all suposed to enjoy anything? DO you know what the constitution is? By the way Poaching isn't stealing. Just because you have bought the operation game theif mumbo jumbo doesn't mean that something was stolen.

"While SFW, Mossback and other type "Privite" interests continue to try and steal from the public,"

Careful, you are starting to slander a company and that can land you in some hot water.

" I feel good knowing instead of just "whinning" I am actually doing something about it."

Calling a state legislator is still just "whinning".

"I have a valid interest in why I get involved. You see I have a couple children that I would like to be able to grow up and have the same ability to hunt as I had, regardless of what financial status they end up on."

SFW and Mossback have not threatened that in the least bit. What will threaten that is if you buy into this class warfare bull that is becoming pervasive in this community. Buy that line and I guarantee your childrens privilages will get stripped from them while you were too occupied to notice.

"I would also like all others to enjoy the same but we will not if nothing is done by anyone.."

Including outfitters and Mr. Brownlee?????????

"Example- There would be no United States of America if the majority common man would not have stood up to the rich Britain interests imposing there will out of greed. Someone has to say enough is enough.
Best,
Jerry "

And here we go with the class warfare bs again. Yes evil rich people are why the USA was formed. So there would never be evil rich people again??????? Hey go study history while you are studying the constitution I told you about earlier. Fighting the british had nothing to do with who was rich and who wasn't. By the way guess who was filthy stinking rich in that whole deal. Guess who has since been argued that he was the richest, non royalty man ever in the history of the world, including all of the filthy rich guys you know of today. Thats right, George Washington. That evil filthy rich bastard who was our president and one of the founding fathers. And guess what Thomas Jefferson was filthy stinking rich too. See they didn't care about how rich british people were, they were worried about liberty. Almost every person that signed the Declaration of independence was wealthy. And yes those evil filthy rich people signed that document for everyone. And by doing so knew that they were signing their own death warrant to the Britts if they were caught. Those evil rich people literally gambled with their lives so you could sit here and cry about evil rich people. Bad example Jerry.

"Couldn't come up with your own words huh?"

I like to quote people. Shows I have a little more in my thick skull than just typing things like "WTF" and "SPLAININ".

>Just wondering if the douche ya'll
>are referring to is a
>member of our fine site...
>

Well!

He probably usetabe!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Tristate are you an angry teenager?

know

"Tristate are you an angry teenager?"

God I wish I was. The mountians have gotten taller, the snow has gotten deeper, and pacs are the heaviest they have ever been.

>Just wondering if the douche ya'll
>are referring to is a
>member of our fine site...
>

Must be a close poache...I mean buddy of tristate. Birds of a feather flock together don't you know.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-12 AT 09:20AM (MST)[p]Tristate-
"While SFW, Mossback and other type "Private" interests continue to try and steal from the public,"

"Careful, you are starting to slander a company and that can land you in some hot water."

LMAO- Good luck with that. Freedom of speech and my opinion.
Like many I have served this country and was willing to put it all on the line for our freedom...You think I am scared of your constant drumbeat to the posse club?
I am starting to think you need a rubber room with a special jacket. I am sure they will still let you shoot paper deer with rubberbands to help you feel better.
Maybe some anger management classes might help you.
Just a thought.
Jerry

A convicted poacher shouldn't be allowed to hunt, guide or outfit end of story.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-12 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]I wonder what violation his arraignment this AM was for. It appears he's not the good little doobee that someone thinks he is.

For someone to have this many brushes with the law they have to be violating the law/cheating the law abiding public every chance they get. You don't get caught for everything you do wrong, you might get caught 1/10 times, to have three or more incidents in a short amount of time means you are not playing by the rules.

Coloradooak - Did you have inside info on this case/violation for the Eagle County hearing or did you just do a internet check? Good job anyhow. I'm surprised you haven't been threatened with a lawsuit yet.

There would be no basis for a lawsuit when the facts he is posting are readily available to the public and are fact, not conjecture!

>Coloradooak - Did you have inside
>info on this case/violation for
>the Eagle County hearing or
>did you just do a
>internet check? Good job anyhow.
>I'm surprised you haven't been
>threatened with a lawsuit yet.
>

I knew about it. But I won't say what its about, because the UT gang will accuse me of making things up. It's all hearsay, you know! :) If you want to know what it's about, you can use that case number and inquire with Eagle County.

Ya, and a convicted bank robber should not be allowed the use of money. And we should whack the weeney off every rapist. OK, maybe I agree with that one.

Yelum

So Yelum you think that somebody who has been in trouble with multiple crimes against wildlife should be able to be a guide or have an outfitting business?

Its not for Larry to decide.. thats why Co. DOW gets paid the big bucks. As far as this thread goes, you guys crack me up. I'm sure alot of you guys are clean one owners but I doubt everyone here is.

buck1.gif

That's perfect; make light of poachers and their prior records that is EXACTLY why nothing ever changes. Wink, wink. nudge, nudge. Good old boyz all the way right?

As a matter of fact I have never been in trouble with the law of any kind and I also have a job that requires me to stay that way. I'm glad you are still defending your fellow utard criminal though.

Dink.. I'm not making light of it and not taking sides or defending him. I wasn't there and he's a big boy and can do that himself. I read every post in this thread and truely believe that some of the things said are being made by people who aren't clean one owners either. I guess the saying is people who live in glass houses... I'm not singeling anyone out either. Just say'n. I am also curious what will end up happening in this case. Oak posted the court docket i'm sure they will update it pretty soon. I think the last one was dismissed do you know why?

buck1.gif

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-12 AT 11:57PM (MST)[p]I cast a stone and I can definitively say I have never obtained a big game tag in another state under fraudulent pretense to poach a trophy buck. So in that regard, I am a clean one owner and I'm sure I'm not alone.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

What I find more amusing is how collectively sportsmen take a hard stance on poaching and game laws. They decry the act and fervently pontificate on how to hand out harsh punishment. They cry about game wardens never being there when you need them. They scream at the loss of animals due to cheaters. They are for all these things until it is them or one of their buddy that gets caught at which point the dialogue becomes, 'awe shucks ya know these things happen.'
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I've got to agree with most of you guys on here; I HATE CHEATS AND POACHERS!

I don't know what all the penalties and ramifications should be but I feel like a convicted poacher should not be guiding or hunting.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-12 AT 05:59PM (MST)[p]For anyone that doesn't think cheats and poachers should be guiding, then you better do some research if you ever want to hunt with an outfitter in BC. The list is very very long of how many of them have been caught and charged. Some of them are very big names with a lot of respect from their clients.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-12 AT 06:06PM (MST)[p]"For anyone that doesn't think cheats and poachers should be guiding, then you better do some research if you ever want to hunt with an outfitter in BC. The list is very very long of how many of them have been caught and charged. Some of them are very big names with a lot of respect from their clients."

That's a pretty sad comment on the people in your Province! If their clients respect them, they can't be any better and shouldn't be hunting either IMHO! That's exactly what keeps crooks and cheats in business when they have willing, knowledgeable clients!

Thier clients ain't from this province. They are mainly Yanks, with several being MMers, who I've seen sing the praises of their outfitters over the years. What is sad is these lawbreakers can still keep their territories after getting caught. IMO the if the oufitter gets caught in acts of willfull wildlife offences, they should forfeit the territory to the Crown. Harsh penalities where multi-million dollar territories are lost would certainly deter others from doing the same crap over and over again.

I didn't say the clients lived in your Province. I was talking about the cheaters living there who are outfitting/guiding there and I agree with you that if they get caught and convicted for any egregious offenses they should be put on probation and if any more problems occur they should lose their territory and be barred from any further work in the Province or anywhere else.

Another sad note, a person who books to hunt here in BC doesn't need to have a clean record either. Do you guys remember Deerking? He figured that one out really quick. Just before the $hit hit the fan with him being caught with several acts of poaching in CO he PMed me about who were the best outfitter to book with in BC. He got a 25 year ban or something like that in most of the States, but he still could hunt Canada and Mexico. That is what is truly sad.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-12 AT 06:25PM (MST)[p]Topgun,
The crazy thing is several of the well-respected outfitters who have lengthly records are Yanks too. They just are required to have residency here. Many of them do the appartment thing and play the same kind of game that Brownlee was playing.

If they are required to be BC residents and are skirting that requirement like you mentioned then that should also be enforced and they should be barred. It's a shame that hunting is getting as bad as everything else in our society as far as scumbags being in our numbers and it's all strictlybecause of the money that can be made and some craving for notoriety any way they can achieve it! Can you say Mike Brownlee, as he appears to fit at least the latter, if not both of those reasons.

How would you guys feel about having men like Brownlee gracing the Mule Deer Foundation magazine's pages with their trophies?

He has been in the Mule Deer Foundation's magazine more than once over the past year. Birds of a feather.

He has also been in Huntin' Fool. When I brought it up to Garth, he said he wasn't aware of any convictions for poaching for Brownlee...

I just had a great idea. I think the time has come for a magazine dedicated to really rich hunters and poachers who have had run ins with the law. It will be called "Nanny-Nanny Boo-boo".

Are you still butt-hurt about your buddy getting rightfully fined for his illegal activities?

Get over it.

"Are you still butt-hurt about your buddy getting rightfully fined for his illegal activities?"

Which one of my buddies got fined? I have been out hunting for the past eight days. Maybe something happened that I am not up to date on. If I do have a buddy who has been fined why would I be "butt-hurt"?

One thing got me thinking here. I have seen a lot of people look down their noses and call poachers other people's friends. I can honestly say if I find out that one of my friends is convicted of poaching he will still be my friend. I won't write a friend off just because of a government appointed sin. I think there are very few men here that will say the same thing, and for their friends, I am sorry.

Good for you tristate but remember the people you hang with and call friends says a lot about your own character. I guess poaching isn't that serious of a crime to you it is to me. Just a different way of looking at things I guess.

+1 Cornhusker! Anybody making a statement that they would consider a convicted poacher their friend is no better than the convicted party. I would bet that a poll would show that 95% of true, legal hunters would feel that way. Anything other than that is condoning a person and their illegal activities and true sportspersons don't do that.

"Good for you tristate but remember the people you hang with and call friends says a lot about your own character. I guess poaching isn't that serious of a crime to you it is to me. Just a different way of looking at things I guess."

I think you look at things like most people Cornhusker. However the value of a friend outweighs the prejudices of the masses any day. I have had friends do shameful things in their lifetimes just as I have done. Usually that is when both they and I needed friendship the most. You think being a friend is just a lot of ass kissing, but in reality your friends will stand up and tell you when your character is slipping and they will help you back up when everyone else justs wants to talk trash.

"+1 Cornhusker! Anybody making a statement that they would consider a convicted poacher their friend is no better than the convicted party."

I AM NO BETTER THAN THE CONVICTED PARTY! If you spend day after day wondering if you are better than your friends then your ego has no bounds.

" I would bet that a poll would show that 95% of true, legal hunters would feel that way."

Only a child would worry about and base his decisions and character on polls. I ain't trying to be the most popular kid in sixth grade. I am trying to be a gentleman.

" Anything other than that is condoning a person and their illegal activities and true sportspersons don't do that."

Only a brainwashed government idiot would make a retarded blanket statement such as that.

I kinda have to get in the boat with Tristate here.

I ain't tossing my friends to the gutter because of something they may have done.
That does not mean that I condone it, would aid in it, or will do it myself. People are responsible for their OWN moral level. I have neither the time, nor the inclination to monitor others......I have my own problems getting thru life as it is.

The things that created our friendship would have to be directly violated before I would turn my back on them. The law and the Lord can judge the rest of it.

I don't drink, but I have friends that have had more than one alcohol related incident.
I have friends that cheat on their wives. I have cheated on my wives.
I have friends that cheat on their taxes.
I have friends that don't approve of everything I do either, but I got their back and they have mine.

My friends screw up, they are dumb chits......I'll tell them exactly what I think and wish them luck with the "unraveling"......but if they need me......they won't have to look very far.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Nicky you couldn't have said it better.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yep, a real friend always has your back, just about no matter what!! You don't have to like what they did, or condone it, to remain their true friend but you sure don't turn your back and look the other ay either.

Sometimes, for one reason or another, friendships get put to test.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

"
"Only a brainwashed government idiot would make a retarded blanket statement such as that." Tristate

I understand where you're coming from Nicky and Tristate. I guess where is the line in the sand draw is the question. Is it armed robbery, Pedophile, DUI, drug dealer, poacher, all government brainwashed laws. DUI isn't a friendship breaker, poaching in most circumstances, to me the rest would be. I guess I'm a government idiot. I judge, we all do who you want to consider a friend by their character.

"I understand where you're coming from Nicky and Tristate. I guess where is the line in the sand draw is the question. Is it armed robbery, Pedophile, DUI, drug dealer, poacher, all government brainwashed laws. DUI isn't a friendship breaker, poaching in most circumstances, to me the rest would be. I guess I'm a government idiot. I judge, we all do who you want to consider a friend by their character."

I have had a friend that poached an animal. He is still my friend and a damn good one at that. I had a friend who shoplifted a football once and got caught. He is a great guy raising some realy great kids now and still knows he can come to me anytime he needs help. I had a friend that was the getaway driver in an armed robbery. Although I have not seen him in a while his dad says he has been doing well raising a family and brokering mortgages. I have a friend who ran from the police in a high speed chase that ended in a horrible car wreck and an innocent person lost a limb in. He is now raising a great kid and is an electrician. I think I could even be a friend to a murderer. One thing I noticed about these friends of mine that fell down is their friends did not give up on them as human beings. That doesn't mean that a bunch of people kissed their ass and pitched them handouts. But their friends made sure that these acts weren't the last chapter in their book and that their lives would not be defined by shameful acts.

As a side note, if one of my friends is ever caught being a pedofile he's going to be in a world of sh!t. I consider all children to be my friend and deservant of every protection I can provide them. I have never met a child who did not still contain the potential to be a better person than I am myself.

"I think I could even be a friend to a murderer."

I have no doubt that is true. I wouldn't even question your commitment to rapists or child molesters..... Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom