Fair Question!

C

ClorideRUS

So, we have this pretty good LE elk tag and not a lot of time to scout. I have spent hours on the internet finding out who the guides and scouts are for the big time outfitters like mossback, muleycrazy etc. I know I watch way too much TV stuff like ?24?, ?48?, ?Americas most wanted ?etc.

Anyway, I came up with this plan to attach GPS devices to the primary vehicles that these folks are using to locate trophy size critters. Dang cost me over $2500.00 for the devices but that's way cheaper than paying the guide fee. Seems to be working quite well, I have established some interesting patterns.

The question for you folks is: Is this ethical??

RUS

that's funny, ethical, sure! you could just look at a map of roads and you won't have to spend all that money, i am sure they drive them all in their search.

Mr. Rus,

As long as you don't have a Q-Beam pointed out the
window, or are not 800 yards off into Jimmy Ray's
pasture. I think your fine.
I, for one, won't bad mouth you.
You go get that good critter the best way you can.
And be sure to send me a picture.
Just my input.
fyi
lrv

p.s. Let me know something about the dog.

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST RUS!!!

CHECK THE ONE YOU PUT ON MY HUNTIN TRUCK NOW!!!

I THINK THERE MIGHT BE A SMALL SHORT IN THE CIRCUITRY!!!

I THOUGHT THE GOVERNMENT OR THE UDWR HAD PUT IT ON MY TRUCK WHEN I WASN'T LOOKING!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING: THIS IS THE USA WHERE PEOPLE GET PAID TO WATCH PEOPLE THAT ARE WATCHING YOU!!!

If they are driving a new truck then they probably have OnStar, just call up and report that your poor friend Don Moss seems to be missing and see if you cant get a coordiate of the truck :)

-DallanC

ONE MORE REASON NOT TO OWN A ####IN CHEVY!!!

JUST RAZZIN YOU DallanC!!!

BUT IT MIGHT BE TRUE!!!

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" AND I QUOTE!!!

IS THIS THE BEST BATTLE PLAN YOU COULD COME UP WITH RUS???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Thanks, DallanC, I really hadn't thought of that one ... I'll give her a try. I knew I had at least one friend on this forum.

<smile>

RUS

bobcat, this isn't my tag, I'm just doing the clandestine work. However, I do have a "Free Range Chicken" tag this year ... I'm going for the 36" breast. I'll post video if I get a chance.

RUS

RUS!!!

YOU STILL GOT FRIENDS!!!

BUT JUDAS PRIEST WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SCARE ME LIKE THAT???

OH I FORGOT TO ANSWER YOUR YES/NO QUESTION!!!

SINCE THERES NO LAW/LAWS (YET!!!) SAYING YOU CAN'T DO IT,IT MUST BE LEGAL!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE SOMEBODY WATCHING EVERYTHING YOU DO???

I'LL JUST KEEP HUNTING THE NE REGION!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

I WISH YOU'D OF PUT THAT TRACKING DEVICE ON SOMEBODYELSES TRUCK!!!

NOW THE WHOLE FRICKEN WORLD KNOWS I HAVE A SOUTHERN TAG!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Well ... in my opinion mass is just as important as spread.. but what do I know?

RUS

YES RUS!!!

I'M TALKING 38" WITH LOTS OF DOUBLE EXTRA HEAVY MASS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

RUS!!!

SO "WE HAVE THIS PRETTY GOOD LE ELK PERMIT"???

WTF???

ITS ONLY PRETTY GOOD BUT YOU'RE FOLLOWING ALL THE PRO GUIDES AROUND SPYING ON THEM???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

RUS, I've already tried that on Bobcat's truck! I didn't find any stinky bulls but I did locate the Nomad buck! Plus all the strip joints in Altamont!

I got some pictures but Bobcat won't let me post them!

Eel

The dreaded "E" word, yikes!!!

Would it be ethical for the guide who catches you climbing around under their truck to retrieve the information to stomp your ass? I don't know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom