Fake news n fake covid numbers

I know the part about the dr not testing being true. I called mine, theybsaid we arent testing, quarantine for 14 days. I asked how they get the numbers for the positives. And they stated that everyone that they are quarantining are being counted. So, theres that for sure

i got suspicious when a nurse friend of mine told me her hospital has had only 30 case's this is California, my niece works as a nurse in portland she hinted it was being over stated, the numbers of case's that is but also said they were using the attention to restock their PPE so her hospital was going along with the hype..

Everyone knows the numbers are BS. Some kook who preys on the uninformed didn't just figure that out.

It's starting to remind me of the climate computer models. The model that said the arctic would be ice free by 2014 and NY would be under water.

It is serious for the old and frail, But come on folks 3 failed coup attempts against Trump and now let's just ruin the US economy that will work. Common sense is very uncommon anymore. When this said and done there will be more deaths from N1H1 when king Obummer was in charge.

Trump originally said April 15. Then fauci the fake convinced everyone to go longer and it was pushed to the 30th.

Now, Trump is saying let's open for business and we are seeing tge pushback from dem governors. When will they ever learn that he plays them like a fine violin?

I know the part about the dr not testing being true. I called mine, theybsaid we arent testing, quarantine for 14 days. I asked how they get the numbers for the positives. And they stated that everyone that they are quarantining are being counted. So, theres that for sure

I can’t imagine that there is any state actually counting those numbers. That wouldn’t even fly in Wyoming. We have started reporting “presumed“ cases, but they are listed as such, and are very limited. Like COVID symptoms AND a laboratory confirmed case in the same household. If states were actually reporting all people told to self quarantine, the Numbers would be orders of magnitude higher. For one thing, every single person who is tested is also quarantined- so wouldn’t that mean that the numbers of people tested and the number of ”positives“ would be the same? Then add in all the “non tested positives” your doctor told you about, and then we’d be stating that there are more positives than people who have been tested.

It IS true that especially early on, and probably still in some places, many people were/are not being tested and are being told to self isolate for 14 days. That is directly tied to the lack of availability of tests, and the fact that for most people, the results of the test don’t change anything- you’re going to need to stay home and not infect anyone else. Even if it isn’t COVID, we still want people spreading other viral illnesses around, because we have to treat them all as COVID in healthcare.

I can’t imagine that there is any state actually counting those numbers. That wouldn’t even fly in Wyoming. We have started reporting “presumed“ cases, but they are listed as such, and are very limited. Like COVID symptoms AND a laboratory confirmed case in the same household. If states were actually reporting all people told to self quarantine, the Numbers would be orders of magnitude higher. For one thing, every single person who is tested is also quarantined- so wouldn’t that mean that the numbers of people tested and the number of ”positives“ would be the same? Then add in all the “non tested positives” your doctor told you about, and then we’d be stating that there are more positives than people who have been tested.

It IS true that especially early on, and probably still in some places, many people were/are not being tested and are being told to self isolate for 14 days. That is directly tied to the lack of availability of tests, and the fact that for most people, the results of the test don’t change anything- you’re going to need to stay home and not infect anyone else. Even if it isn’t COVID, we still want people spreading other viral illnesses around, because we have to treat them all as COVID in healthcare.
I'm just going by what they told me.

That makes zero sense.

edited to add- unless it didn’t make sense because I left the word DON’T out of my original post. ?

Really? Do you think if you seek healthcare right now with any sort of upper respiratory symptoms, that we don’t have to take precautions as if it is COVID until we have good reason or evidence to suggest otherwise? THAT is why we are burning through so much PPE. The presenting symptoms of COVID are about as generalized as is gets. That means a whole bunch of precautions have be taken if any of those symptoms are present.

Truth is stranger than fiction. I’m over it. PTL it has not impacted my job and I hope we can move on before anymore damage is done to our economy.

is it true that they get money every time a hospital gets a covid positive and even more money they have to use a ventilator?

Saw it on the internet somewhere so it has to be true right???????????????????????????????? what I read is they get $13000 per positive case and $37,000 per ventilator use.

thus is why they inflate numbers so bad. Lets take Wyoming as an example. the first man to die was in buffalo. but here is some facts. the guy was about to die of cancer and became covid-19 positive . he had a hear attack. life flighted to billings Montana and died.

so buffalo Wyoming marks a death and so does Montana since he died there. plus lets not even state the obvious he had limited time with the cancer/heart attack.

I bet Carol Baskins husband died of covid-19 to. guarantee it

Last edited:
food for thought
aa.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom