Fake Noose

I doubt if anything will happen to him because the important lesson to be learned is that even though it was staged, it could happen in real life at any time in MAGA country. Trump supporters are that dangerous and evil. So, even though it didn't happen, it sure could have.

so what did you learn MAGA chumps ? there are good Nazi's and bad ni##ers.

only the president can lie with impunity. throw the book at the little fag if nothing more he filed a false police report.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Eel,
Those are some of the best videos on YouTube, the maga hat meltdowns. I'm in no way a Trump supporter and I will even say he is the worst leader we've had, maybe ever, but for people to loose their manners over someone wearing a hat is crazy. I know people that would stop being friends with me if I wore one around them. My Troll side thinks it would be funny, but not if they can't handle it.

Hey Forkie, post #6 should secure you winning that bet with Grizzly ??

440 you get dumber by the day. It's a good thing you grow grass for a living.

The MAGA hat is the crown of stupidity. it means you support a lying racist puzzy grabber.

But I believe you have the right to wear a diaper on your head like a muslim if you want to. or a beanie cap like the jews. or a sheet, swastika or a MAGA hat like a new republican. at the moment we're still a free country.

I've never said otherwise and I won't. so GFYS OPsuckplayer.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I don't have a MAGA hat, but I want one. Probably will get one when the 2020 election gets closer, along with some stickers for my car, and the wife's car. Might go with the camo hat instead of the standard red, so I can use it for hunting in addition to just walking around the streets of Seattle.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-19 AT 11:05AM (MST)[p]Ca,

Throw the book at anybody who fakes a crime, especially one who faked a hate crime to make it look like it was politically motivated.

Now sure who he thought he would get away with it or even what he thought he would gain.

NVB,

You gotta know Bob D. sleeps with his Trumpy bear every night. It is tailor made for Trump supporters who can't think for themselves.

Nemont

I feel the same way Ocho. I think about getting a MAGA hat to check the reactions or shock of the people I know but I think I will feel dirty if I wear it. A flat brim MAGA hat would be kind of cool.

I need to age about 20 years, loose my hair or bleach it, and gain 150 lbs and then I ight be able to pull of a MAGA hat.

There used to be a few goobers like that around town with MAGA hats all the time. I haven't seen one in a year . and we have zero blacks and very few Mexicans so I don't think it's fear of an azz kicking. it must just be shame.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

OP, the good lord himself could tell Grizzly he lost the bet and he still wouldn't pay. He's just a piece of shyt welcher like Stoney.

Nemont, I agree ANYBODY who fakes a crime and files a false police report should have the book thrown at them. Too bad the FBI will never be held accountable for their fake Russian conspiracies and attempt to unseat a duly elected president.

Ca,

If that is true and can be proven can you show me where Trump?s DOJ is pushing for a full and transparent investigation into said Coup attempt?

Is Barr in on it too?

Nemont

Californian you're tripping again. there was collusion with Russia this is a fact. did it include Trump ? we shall find out if Trump's stooges allow it.

There was no plot to remove Trump. there was no attempt to remove Trump. you're lying again. what there was is a discussion about it and given the information they possessed they would have been negligent had they not discussed it.

don't get pizzy with people for doing their jobs patriotically. that's the presidents job.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

"The information they possessed?" Really? You mean the FAKE "dossier" that they KNEW was fake, that Hillary paid for, but they used it anyway to get permission from the FISA court to begin an investigation? You're okay with that?

Yes they are OK with that as their hatred for Trump far exceeds their loyalty to this country and the laws.

RELH

Nemont, I would refer you to this

https://oig.justice.gov/ongoing/fbi.htm

The inspector general is looking at it and I believe Barr is too new on the job to do anything yet. He will probably wait for the Mueller report to come out because if Mueller isn't a partisan hack he would have already looked into it since his scope of work is essentially unlimited.

The IG is looking at the FBI?s requirements of using the FISA court to obtain warrants. I am asking where the investigation into the claimed coup attempt is?

If Mueller?s report doesn't exonerated Trump are you willing to accept that as an outcome?

Trump never did anything wrong! The whole investigation is a hoax! How can you not see that? Unbelievable!

exonerate Trump of what????.....haven't we already concluded collusion isn't illegal??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Nemont, you do realize that in DC things don't happen in the spur of the moment right? First of all, Barr just barely got confirmed and second McCabe is just now coming out with his accusations that claim him and Rosenstein discussed the 25th amendment and secretly wearing a wire. We do know that it was said months ago that Rosenstein offered to secretly wear a wire but of course he denies that accusation. We know have accusations that the upper echelon of the FBI was trying to figure out who they could get on board in Congress to invoke the 25th. That is certainly not standard operating procedure of the FBI so what was the motivation behind it? Was it a coup? I don't know but what I do know is that somebody is lying about it and hopefully in due time someone will get to the bottom of it.

Why on earth would you ask me if I will accept Mueller's report? I've said all along if Trump committed a crime then hang him high. I just want equal justice, do you, or does the hatred for Trump run so deep that you don't care if the FBI was corrupt as long as they brought down Trump? The ends justify the means?

I believe also that the House Oversight Committee is looking at the dealings of the FBI also. We'll see what happens. Let me ask you this. Do you believe that the FBI did everything per protocols in place and acted completely fair and unbiased given the information that we have right now?

Conspiracy is illegal.

They had no evidence the Trump campaign was in contact with the Russians ? let me guess, you watch FAUX news. it's proven they did you mouthbreather. GET IN THE GAME.

I can't wait to see what business Trump has been doing, and still is with Putin and the Saudis.

Your little nut job Stone is going to be the one who can tie it all together . will he go for the pardon or will he cut a deal ?

You're all so upset over some little queer actor trying to get some publicity at your expense you can't sleep. but not a word about one of your Nazi butt buds planning on killing your enemies. gee, isn't that a surprise.

https://www.wfsb.com/coast-guard-of...cle_88db1066-ae77-5c6b-858e-8a3bd417d37c.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom