Family Man

bullskin

Very Active Member
“Under my leadership, the Republican Party will always support the creation of strong, thriving, healthy American families."

Says the man who divorced twice, partied with Epstein, brags about molesting women, and was found guilty of sexual abuse. "Family" does not mean what it used to, I guess.

Dude we get it, you hate trump…
No lie there. And I get it--you love him. So, you keep defending him, and I will keep pointing out why I believe he is an idiot. That is the purpose of this forum (and why most MMers want nothing to do with it). If you don't like it there must be a forum with recipes, etc.

No lie there. And I get it--you love him. So, you keep defending him, and I will keep pointing out why I believe he is an idiot. That is the purpose of this forum (and why most MMers want nothing to do with it). If you don't like it there must be a forum with recipes, etc.
Hahaha never said I loved him, you just need to grab a chill pill… or keep yelling at the clouds old man…
Here is a mental exercise for ya Bull. Would your rather hang out with Don Trump Jr. or Hunter Biden? Go!

It seems a bit defensive to go to the trouble of responding to criticism without addressing the facts or errors perceived, so perhaps I misinterpreted your motivation. My mistake.

Regardless, as for the choice, Don Junior is a blowhard and Hunter Biden is a blow addict, and it would be my choice to avoid them both. In a world with unlimited options, why do some people imagine themselves trapped with only bad choices?

Your question regarding these two may be completely unrelated to politics, but I am reminded of the same situation when it comes to elections, I hear people say they resent having only bad options, yet these same individuals argue for Biden, Trump, etc. even before they receive a lock on the primary. And, once their poor choices become major candidates they complain if others won't pick one of the other. As I see it, if I am going to throw my vote away, I might as well do it for someone I like.

Fortunately, I do not have to throw my time away with Hunter or Don Jr. That said, if I had to pick, I would spend it with Don Jr., hunting. And I would hope never to see him once we left the truck.

So you prefer open borders, millions of illegals draining social services, rampant crime, high inflation, a war in Ukraine supported by US dollars and allowed by Biden’s weakness, an energy policy that makes the US dependent on other nations, etc…… I get it, but don’t understand it.

Bullskin in that ivory tower… no one tell him about King David in the Bible… that guy had a messy personal life… probably a terrible guy and leader…

So you prefer open borders, millions of illegals draining social services, rampant crime, high inflation, a war in Ukraine supported by US dollars and allowed by Biden’s weakness, an energy policy that makes the US dependent on other nations, etc…… I get it, but don’t understand it.
I do prefer war overseas, supporting the efforts of foreign soldiers willing to confront our enemies, over war closer to home that could have been kept offshore. I do not believe that R's hold the monopoly on good border policy, as evidenced by their recent refusal to pass good border legislation simply because they are reluctant to hand Biden a win. As for inflation, it is headed down, as is unemployment and crime, even the stock market hits record highs. As for energy, Obama expanded domestic oil production more than any president, so I do not believe that R's have much to brag about there, either. In the end, I see bad politics on both sides, but what worries me most is dishonesty and the intentional destruction of our institutions. The effort to overturn an election is the least responsible act I have ever witnessed on the part of a political party, and it does not seem that R's are willing to stand against the man who made it all possible.

Last edited:
Let’s see, a corrupt Justice Dept, FBI, CIA, woke fools in charge of the military, and on and on….
Not enough lipstick made to cover that pig Biden.

I do prefer war overseas, supporting the efforts of foreign soldiers willing to confront our enemies, over war closer to home that could have been kept offshore. I do not believe that R's hold the monopoly on good border policy, as evidenced by their recent refusal to pass good border legislation simply because they are reluctant to hand Biden a win. As for inflation, it is headed down, as is unemployment and crime, even the stock market hits record highs. As for energy, Obama expanded domestic oil production more than any president, so I do not believe that R's have much to brag about there, either. In the end, I see bad politics on both sides, but what worries me most is dishonesty and the intentional destruction of our institutions. The effort to overturn an election is the least responsible act I have ever witnessed on the part of a political party, and it does not seem that R's are willing to stand against the man who made it all possible.
Yes, just like every other good liberal you claim the border bill was good.
Every conservative said the border bill was not good, even the Republicans that supported the bill did not say it was good, they said it was the only bill they could get through the Senate.
I amtired how we are told by the Democrats how good a bill is for Republicans but the Republicans that voted for the bill are holding their nose ( it stinks).
The border bill was a awful!
There was no guarantee that the administration would stop illegal immigration and it would guaranteed millons of illegal aliens all kinds of rights.
It provided hundreds of millons of dollars to sanctuary city's.
There was hundreds of billions of dollars to Ukraine, Israel and Gaza.
The Democrats and select few of the Republicans had the bill in hand for a week or more before it was introduced in the Senate and they never let the true conservative members a chance to review the bill.
The Democrat and Republican leaders of the Senate knew this bill was not going to pass the House, but they pushed it through.

Go ahead and plug your nose but the stink is on you.

“For the better part of a year, I’ve been pushing the Justice Department and FBI to provide details on its handling of very significant allegations from a trusted FBI informant implicating then-Vice President Biden in a criminal bribery scheme. While the FBI sought to obfuscate and redact, the American people can now read this document for themselves, without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats, thanks to brave and heroic whistleblowers.”

So claimed Senator Grassley and others who cited proof of Biden's "criminal activity." Never mind that the FBI had long doubted the veracity of Grassley's so called "trusted FBI informant" who we now know had Russian connections and made up the entire story.

There is no question that Biden is politically flawed, but those who would intentionally tear down law enforcement and the courts to further false legal claims against him are parts of the problem. How do Grassley, Jordan, Comer, etc expect to drain the swamp when they act on falsehoods? And the same is true for Schiff and others among the Democrat Party. This is why most Americans trust the men in black and blue more than they do elected politicians.

Yes, just like every other good liberal you claim the border bill was good.
Every conservative said the border bill was not good, even the Republicans that supported the bill did not say it was good, they said it was the only bill they could get through the Senate.
I amtired how we are told by the Democrats how good a bill is for Republicans but the Republicans that voted for the bill are holding their nose ( it stinks).
The border bill was a awful!
There was no guarantee that the administration would stop illegal immigration and it would guaranteed millons of illegal aliens all kinds of rights.
It provided hundreds of millons of dollars to sanctuary city's.
There was hundreds of billions of dollars to Ukraine, Israel and Gaza.
The Democrats and select few of the Republicans had the bill in hand for a week or more before it was introduced in the Senate and they never let the true conservative members a chance to review the bill.
The Democrat and Republican leaders of the Senate knew this bill was not going to pass the House, but they pushed it through.

Go ahead and plug your nose but the stink is on you.

I'll bite. What were the "all kinds of rights" guaranteed to millions of illegals?

I'll bite. What were the "all kinds of rights" guaranteed to millions of illegals?
Dunno what rights the bill provided. Do know that illegals are not shown the door out of the country. Also know that sanctuary cities provide inviting accommodations like debit cards and hotels to stay in. Also know that they receive legal services.

The point is: the bill did NOTHING to curb the tide of illegals entering the country. Hell, it allowed 3,000,000 per year! What kind of bill to deal with illegal immigration was that?!

That bill was no better than doing nothing at all. Because that is exactly what it offered.

Hahaha never said I loved him, you just need to grab a chill pill… or keep yelling at the clouds old man…
Here is a mental exercise for ya Bull. Would your rather hang out with Don Trump Jr. or Hunter Biden? Go!
Hunter.

I'm partial to hookers I can use as a right off

“For the better part of a year, I’ve been pushing the Justice Department and FBI to provide details on its handling of very significant allegations from a trusted FBI informant implicating then-Vice President Biden in a criminal bribery scheme. While the FBI sought to obfuscate and redact, the American people can now read this document for themselves, without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats, thanks to brave and heroic whistleblowers.”

So claimed Senator Grassley and others who cited proof of Biden's "criminal activity." Never mind that the FBI had long doubted the veracity of Grassley's so called "trusted FBI informant" who we now know had Russian connections and made up the entire story.

There is no question that Biden is politically flawed, but those who would intentionally tear down law enforcement and the courts to further false legal claims against him are parts of the problem. How do Grassley, Jordan, Comer, etc expect to drain the swamp when they act on falsehoods? And the same is true for Schiff and others among the Democrat Party. This is why most Americans trust the men in black and blue more than they do elected politicians.

You realize the FBI had this dude in their PAYROLL for 14 years?

This isn't the flex you think it is

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom