Fanny Packs

B

Bowpony

Giving up the day pack to hard on these 40 something shoulders and back.Anyone have reccomendations. I am a bowhunter so noisy ones are out. Looked at local sporting good stores but havent found one that seems right.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-04 AT 07:52AM (MST)[p]I use this one, it was noisy at first until I adjusted it correctly.. Now its not noisy at all and its very comfortable. Good luck

standard-pod.jhtml

Not sure why its not showing the link but the pack is the Cabelas Guide Model fanny pack.

If it is noisey where the back straps hook to pack you can put rubber tubing on the hooks. I had to do this on some other things that was noisey. it will work on this if needed.

Might have found the pack, anyone have any feedback. Its made by crooked horn outfitters.

Bowpony,
Take a good look @ BADLANDS Monster fanny pack. Holds a ton of stuff and the belt w/ straps rides your hips very comfortable.

I just ordered the Redhead Extreme Fanny Pack ($49.95) from Basspro after shopping around for a suitable pack. Didn't want one too big or too small and this one seemed to measure just right. I'll give you a review of this pack when I get it.

You can't go wrong with Badlands Monster fanny pack. I have one from the first year they made it. It works great and even after 8 years it is holding up very well.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-04 AT 02:06PM (MST)[p]The fanny pack advertised on this website in the online store. The deluxe pack with the shoulder straps....Can't beat it..It's also on sale...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom