Father/Son NM Antelope Bucks!

1BigDeer

Here is my sons first antelope buck taken 9/16 in New Mexico. It grossed green score of 78 1/8. He has decent length with the nice curl and great mass. Naturally I am very proud of him!
4515a08f3027a6a8.jpg

Here is my buck taken about four hours after my son filled his tag. We found this buck the day before the season opened, and my son wanted to try for him opening morning but we couldn't find him. A couple of hours after my son shot his buck we found "THE" buck. I couldn't pass this one up! My buck has a gross green score of 81 6/8. It was a fantastic trip! The desert was beautiful with lush green grass!
4515a1e732362b5c.jpg

REAL nice 'Lopes and congrats to both of you and also the BIG SMILES to show how you really felt from the hunt.

Brian

Those are both monster goats. Congrats on a fantastic hunt and thanks for the pictures............. Allen Taylor......

Thanks...

for everyone's kind words. I told my son that I hate to see pictures of a hunter with a great animal and a scowl on their face, so we try to smile for the camera!
Bura - since we probably will never draw AZ antelope, I put in for NM as the next best choice. Do you agree? Thanks again,

Dave

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom