Favorite Bow Hunting TV show

ElkSniper

Very Active Member
Whats your favorite Bow hunting tv show.

Mine is Arrow Affliction. It comes out on the sportsman channel.
Dish Network chan 285

2851arrowaffliction.jpg

out of the 10 or so I watch I'd have to agree with "Arrow Affliction" and add "Tooth Fang and Claw" (Ted Nugent).

Both of these guys are quite entertaining and to say that they're excited to hunt would be a hugh understatement.

Eastman's Hunting TV (most are archery) and Easton Bowhunting TV with Fred Eichler for bowhunting shows.

For overall hunting shows, I like On Your Own Adventures.....public land, drawn tags, DIY.

BOHNTR )))---------->

LAST EDITED ON May-15-10 AT 11:35AM (MST)[p]+1 Eastman's, Easton's and Arrow Affliction. All my favorites.

Is Own Your Own Adventures on the outdoor channel or sportman channels? I haven't been able to find it.

yeah, I get a kick out of Fred Eichler in any showes he's in. Not sure how many hundreds of game animals and predators he's arrowed or shot, he always acts like it his first game animal with his excitement. The guy would be a ball to hunt with.

"Predator Nation" is his predator show

I'll take the honest approach of Uncle Ted, whether he is on one of his ranches in Mich. or Texas, or in Africa,or hunting anywhere in the Rockies or Canada.

As mentioned above Eastmans is my favorite with Easton Bowhunting right behind it. I used to like Bowhunter Magazine TV but havent seen it in a while. Also one that is on VS, called The Hunlee Way.

Eastman's bowhunting, Easton (fred), On your own adventures, I have also just started watching Western Extreme but havent yet decided how I like it. Some cool bowhunts but...

There was a show the other night where the hunters were in Canada hunting moose. They were calling in the moose and raking the trees with oars and this moose decided to charge! The moose charged the hunter as the cameraman tried to film and escape.

They showed how close the moose got and it was mere inches to the hunter before he layed an arrow in the moose's chest to kill it (of course, it spun and ran into the timber to die).

That was one CRAZY shot and insane charge!!!

Did anyone see that show and know the name? (Sorry, I can't remember what show it was).

Arrow Affliction is good (crazy "Viewer's Challenge")and I also like the Eastman's though the commentary can be a little lackluster at times.

?-ERock-> ?

LAST EDITED ON May-18-10 AT 02:29PM (MST)[p]Eastmans, Western Extreme, and Muzzy's Bad to the Bone!!

+1 regarding Fred Eichler!!! I absolutely love how excited he gets! Watched an episode a few weeks ago where he shot a small muley buck while sitting a tank in NM, and you would have thought it was his very first kill! Love the excitement... ;)

The Arrow Affliction guy gets pretty pumped-up to! Love his 'after shot' reaction! (Boo-ya!!) Music on his show rocks to! ;) He doesn't seem to hunt enough western game to keep me too interested though....

S.

:)

>There was a show the other
>night where the hunters were
>in Canada hunting moose.
>They were calling in the
>moose and raking the trees
>with oars and this moose
>decided to charge! The
>moose charged the hunter as
>the cameraman tried to film
>and escape.
>
>They showed how close the moose
>got and it was mere
>inches to the hunter before
>he layed an arrow in
>the moose's chest to kill
>it (of course, it spun
>and ran into the timber
>to die).
>
>That was one CRAZY shot and
>insane charge!!!
>
>Did anyone see that show and
>know the name? (Sorry, I
>can't remember what show it
>was).
>
>Arrow Affliction is good (crazy "Viewer's
>Challenge")and I also like the
>Eastman's though the commentary can
>be a little lackluster at
>times.
>
>
>
>?-ERock-> ?

That would be Keith Mark of McMillian River Outfitters. Him and Another guy on that show(Burnsway?) did a seminar on base here a few months ago. I got the picture of Keith and the beast on my work station board.

Eichler seems like a pretty cool dude. I like his show a lot. Someone asked earlier about what network On Your Own Adventure is on? It is on the Outdoor Network. It will be starting back up in July.

IB

Fred Eichler is a really kool cat. He is every bit like that in real life, regardless if he's filming, hunting, or just listening to someone elses adventure, a real class act, good buddy.

I was wondering how long it would take before someone mentioned "The Crush". Tiff is fun to watch forsure!! I like Eastmans the best.

7 Mag

I wont watch a bow hunting show unless Tiffany is shooting flying fish in a bikini!

>I wont watch a bow hunting
>show unless Tiffany is shooting
>flying fish in a bikini!
>

It was on today....hope you saw it.

You can count the ones that can go in the woods without a guide/outfitter holding on to their leash on one hand.

Those hunting couples are a joke.

+1 on arrow affliction, Really enjoy Chris Bracketts energy and his viewer challenges and training are a added plus. Tiff Lokoski is a no brainer, also enjoy predator quest and predator nation,

>Which hunting couples are a "joke"
>and what makes them a
>joke"?

I didnt post that originally but I agree and I will tell you why, Ralph and Vicki try to be clowns, nothing to learn on that show except that Ralph is a dunce and Vicki is so cool.
Tiffany acts like a ditzy cheerleader and yes she looks good in a bikini, why does that mean I want to take hunting tips from her? Cant stand watching her hunt.
Rick and Julie, Julie passes incredibly easy shots then squints her face up and whispers to the camera about how tough the shot was and she was waiting for this or that.
Just a bunch of guys who couldnt get a show on their own so they trot their wife out there to give themselves an original angle.
There I stirred it up, now discuss.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom