Favorite Fighter (MMA)

I've got a few....

Kenny Florian...just a smart guy...good fighter...tactical...well spoken.

Nate Marquardt...From Wyoming...soft spoken...respects his opponents...has knockout power. The win over Damian Maia was awesome!

Matt Hammill...got to pull for this guy...actually thought he should have got the decision over Bisping.

Chris Leben...class act...always on his best behavior...NOT...just a good character and likes to bang.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Forgot...

Frank Mir...educated...great submissions for a big guy...can take a punch...or a lot of them as seen in the second Lesnar fight :)...and he just looks cool! The fight against Big Nog was one of his best striking fights ever.

Steve

Anyone who beats Lesnar. He's too arrogant. The Iceman was my favorite. St. Pierre is always fun to watch too.

Ice man. (He will be back )
Randy cotoure.
Brock lesnar. (He is a hunter)
George St. Pierre. He is humble and an unreal technician!

Favorite - Matt Hughes

Others I like - Donald Ceronne, Nate Marquart, Shane Carwin, Ryan Bader.

I used to really like Chael Sonnen but now I'm not so sure about the guy.

Chuck Liddel
Matt Hughes

I don't know why but I have always liked Rampage Jackson as well.

I guess all you guys that like Brock saw that he is coaching against Junior dos Santos TUF 13.

I don't think he can make it all the way through the season without fighting or hitting someone and getting kicked off the show. He hates cameras and media and attention and on TUF the cameras will always be rolling.

"Showtime" Pettis

Very talented and exciting fighter! and hes's only 23! Can't wait to watch him pick Guida apart, Nothing personal because Guida is a favorite also.

Use to be GSP because of how well rounded, skilled and his work ethic....not to mention he's a great ambassador for the sport but Pettis is just way more exciting to watch.

Dan Henderson for no other reason than he knocked the living &$#!@ out of Michael Bisping, who I absolutely cannot stand!

Don Frye was another tough SOB back in the day

Link to one of the best slug fests ever:

I said Couture, but I'd have to vote Royce Gracie as my all time favorite..

You guys realize half the MMA guys are hunters right? Couture included.

Couture and Hughes. Both hunters. Browning at one point had Hughes all over their website, haven't been there for a while to see if he is still there.

No offense but Tank Abbott is a plick! When he was a guest commentator on the first ever UFC events, he made a complete jackass of himself. Talking sh!t to Jeff the other commentator who himself was a champion wrestler. Tank knocked the sh!t out of people and that is what kept him around. The fight he had with Ferrazo was awesome! he had some great fights. As for his personality, he was clueless. Wonder what he's doing now? Betcha he's fighting in rinky dink shows making pennies on the dollar compared to what he used to. Poor schmuck!!

Steve

Chuck will always be my favorite, he was never scared of anyone and always fought to finish fights.

I just wish he would have retired when it was time, it was painful to see his last few fights.

>No offense but Tank Abbott is
>a plick! When he was
>a guest commentator on the
>first ever UFC events, he
>made a complete jackass of
>himself. Talking sh!t to Jeff
>the other commentator who himself
>was a champion wrestler. Tank
>knocked the sh!t out of
>people and that is what
>kept him around. The fight
>he had with Ferrazo was
>awesome! he had some great
>fights. As for his personality,
>he was clueless. Wonder what
>he's doing now? Betcha he's
>fighting in rinky dink shows
>making pennies on the dollar
>compared to what he used
>to. Poor schmuck!!

Last I seen he was in the WWF, or whatever they call that crap now.

I gotta say Dan Hendo Henderson.Hes got the sweetest over hand right. Seen him pull the best punch ever on that cocky little piece of sh#t all mouth no good brit micheal bisbieng who said it would be a walk in the park. Gotta say hes a world class fighter and a class act guy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom