Favorite Sitcom?

D

DeerKing

Time to break out your hankies, Friends season finale is tonight, I know you'll be watching. No, I won't be, probably smacking another turkey this evening in southern CO. But what are/were some of your favorite sitcoms? My favorites.... Seinfeld and Cheers.

Sorry I have never watched this Friends, and won't be tonight either.
It took me awhile to watch Cheers, but after watching got hooked. Still like to watch the reruns when I can find them of Married With Children. All In the Family was a Classic.

Brian

Simpsons and Seinfeld, lucky for me they come on back to back everyday, twice a day.

Rut

the only thing i like much is king of the hill. it is hilarious. i think friends is stupid. but cheers is alright.

I'd rather watch Seinfeld reruns than anything thats currently on. I do like King of Queens, though.

I can't stomach anything with a laugh track, always figured if it was funny enough I'd know when to laugh.

beanman

South Park, The A Team (I pitty da foo dat dont like it!), Barney Miller,The Dukes of Hazzard, The Simpsons. I guess that it has been a while since I have watched a show on a regular basis. Just aint got the time anymore.
Eric

PB,

You've got a good list! I have to admit that Cheers is my favorite. I know I'm a dork, but I have the first two seasons on dvd. Home Improvement is my second choice.

Josh

Any day on MM when one of our favorite whipping boys says something incredibly dumb... Brian ought to sell tickets.

Curb your enthusiasim is my new favorite. Its on HBO and Larry David, the producer of Sienfeld {sp} is the star. Simpsons is great! uummm beeeer

Seinfeld, only because of Kramer.
Goerge is O.K I guess.
I usually watch Discovery Channel in bed FBI files,Orange County Choppers, Monster Garage ETC.

FOX SPORTS: the way the GIANTS are playing lately can't help but
laugh(SAN JOSE SHARKS are making up for it though).(will be at the game Sunday!)NHL Playoffs are a game you should all try sometime in your life unbelieveable!!!
Rackmaster

Home improvement. Probably because I resemble that one! Haven't shot myself in the head with a nailgun yet though.

King of the Hill, Barney Miller and cooking shows. I saw a good cooking show on Sunday they showed how to flame broil shark!

Southpark, Simpson?s and the one I watched the most as a kid growing up was Magnum, P. I.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom