Favre vs Romo ???

lve2143

Very Active Member
ANYTHING can happen in the Octagon....

Random thought's from the masters.....???

I can see it going either way.

Lrv

It will be one heck of a game. I would love to see favre win it all but I cant go against my boys. Dallas D will shut down the vikings offense.

Me too. I honestly can't make a prediction either way. Just which team has the better day....

Cowboys all the way! I think that if both teams come and play to the potential that they can, then this will be the game to watch. Get em Boys!

Favre will eat Romo up under playoff pressure, no doubt about it.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

It just going to be a great game. I won't even know who to choose until the game starts. I can not pick one now.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Got to go with Favre on this one... He probably has more years of playoff experience than Romo has been alive.. Should be a fun one to watch.

You guys are nuts. Favre is gonna be on his ass all day and desperately heaving balls all over the place. Im predicting Favre will throw two picks and one fumble. AP will probably drop one too. Sorry, but I dont think this game will be as close as people think it is. Cowboys will dominate.

At this point in the playoffs I have no favorites and am just hoping for good games to watch. That is for except whoever beats on San Diego, I'm rooting for them.

>I'm going to have to go
>with Farve out of the
>two, I cant stand Tony
>Romo.

I hear people say that a lot. What about him makes you hate him?

IF it was going to be Farve vs. Romo, maybe the old man could pull it off.
BUT, Dallas D will crush the Vikings line, and they will carry Farve off the field on a stretcher before halftime.
Dallas by 10

Grizzmoose,

Fireball77's a tad opininated about
us men'folk.

I think you should join me in just
accepting the fact that she don't like
Romo.

I know, I've learned to accept it. :)

Laro

I don't think the Minnesota offensive line can handle the Dallas front 4. If Favre gets rattled and forces the ball, the Dallas secondary will take advantage. The Dallas offensive line is tough and can run block, especially up the middle, and protect Romo. Minnesota's linebackers can't cover Witten. They have a rookie in the secondary. Move over Favre. Cowboys win a close one. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-10 AT 08:40PM (MST)[p]ONE WIlliamS TWO WilliamS that middle will be crowded. That will be some tough running there.

I don't care if Bret retires at halftime as long as he ready to unretire and sign a deal comes the third quarter. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

"I don't care if Bret retires at halftime as long as he ready to unretire and sign a deal comes the third quarter. LOL"

LOL Gator you beat me to it.

And the reason everybody hates Romo is because he plays for Dallas. (And with the way hes played the last few seasons in the playoffs thats why alot of Dallas fans dont like him too.) :)

I picked the Vikeings to go all the way so you know where I stand.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

OK I have thought about it some more and am ready to take a stand: Cowboys-and it won't even be that close.

Reasons:

1)Mismatch b/t Dallas' D line and Minn O line as pointed
out;and

2)Mismatch b/t Dallas' receivers and Minn secondary;

They are close in all the other areas I can think of (except kicker-advantage Minn) PLUS Dallas is just on fire right now.

Dallas 27 Minn 13

Romo will be on the ground sacked by Allen at least 6 times. And Romo will be so rattled he will lose all composure. Minn 27 Dallas 14 is my guess.

They would wind up in a big naked pile making out. Both are homos!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I cant stand him because he plays for the Cowboys,And highly over rated, IMO I'm not a big Farve fan either, but I like Minnesota.

Larry, Im glad someone has me figured out. ;)WINK WINK
If I offended any of you Romo/ Cowboy fans, Deal with it.!!!

The key of the game is the Dallas D putting pressure on Favre and the Dallas O establishing the run to open up the play action. I like the odds.

JR

I woukld like to be the first to welcome the Viking to the NFC championship game in NO. GREAT GAME

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-10 AT 01:47PM (MST)[p]Jazz Not so much on the win of Dallas, Great game Minnesota, 6 sacks on Romo,and their Defense was AWESOME!!!!

I also have to give Farve more credit than I did he was amazing!!!

The Minnesota Defense played an awesome game. But forgive me if I can't get exited over a guy that cried like a baby on tv for days when supposedly leaving the game, then tried playing again, only on a mediocre team. Then, one day, while sitting on his tractor, thought, I want another ring. I only got one. He then shopped around until finding a team that met his specs. It would be something if the Vikings met the Jets, wouldn't it? I doubt that will happen cause after he loses next week maybe he'll get back on the tractor for good. mtmuley

At least the guy on the tractor,that came back to play showed up today to play. Maybe Romo could take a few lessons from him,cause he knows how to get it done.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom