Feinsteins bill passes senate panel

So to become law this only has to pass the Senate? If it goes to floor of the Senate and they can find 60 votes for cloture and it passes after that, which it won't but if did, how does it pass the House?

I know pointing out the way laws are actually made will open me up to the retired cops and all others who act like this is a done bill but I am just dumb, meaningless, pathetic excuse of a person that would like this explained to me in the terms I can understand.

Nemont

Boy! you are a egotistical thin skin Adam Henry after all. Go back and check this retired cops previous posts and read where I said that I do not think her bill will pass due to the GOP majority in the house.

By the way you pathetic P.O.S. how did your Democrat Senators vote. Did they support you or did they screw you?

RELH

If things go the way it probably will, it won't make it out of the Senate, at least in it's present form to even get to the Republican dominated House.

What are they calling a forward stock? Is that any two piece stock like a Remington or Browning semi-auto has?

RELH-AH

Neither of the Senators from Montana sit on that committee. How did the Senator from California vote on it, oh wait she is the sponsor. Care to bet if it comes to a floor vote whether Baucus and Tester vote yea or nay?

You need to find a hobby, retirement makes you have to much time to worry about other guys and their egos

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-13 AT 07:47AM (MST)[p]you guys need to know that there is plenty of support in both house and the senate to get a lot of this bill passed.

Sen's McCain, Flake, Santorium and Graham have already said they will work with the libtards on this. Now the GOP house leadership say they are willing to work on it too.

You have to remember, the ONLY thing these people care about is the next election. They must keep their gravy train rolling for they are too dumb to get a job in the real world.

Obama can promise them anything, to be paid for with tax dollars. Vote for this....get a new bridge.....vote for this....a new road....vote for that......I take away that money for your last pork project.

Remember, we all said Obama-dont-care could never pass.....PFFFFTTT.

http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/ho...ntrol-immigration-without-republican-support/

It's not going to pass in this congress, but even if it does it's irrelevant .

Stop wetting yourselves with every proposed bit of legislation you read about, they're just a means to reach the high court. your only hope is supreme court victory , if you don't think that's in the bag nothing else matters. do you feel lucky?

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>you guys need to know that
>there is plenty of support
>in both house and the
>senate to get a lot
>of this bill passed.
>
>Sen's McCain, Flake, Santorium and Graham
>have already said they will
>work with the libtards on
>this. Now the GOP house
>leadership say they are willing
>to work on it too.
>
>
>You have to remember, the ONLY
>thing these people care about
>is the next election. They
>must keep their gravy train
>rolling for they are too
>dumb to get a job
>in the real world.
>
>Obama can promise them anything, to
>be paid for with tax
>dollars. Vote for this....get a
>new bridge.....vote for this....a new
>road....vote for that......I take away
>that money for your last
>pork project.
>
>Remember, we all said Obama-dont-care could
>never pass.....PFFFFTTT.
>
>http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/ho...ntrol-immigration-without-republican-support/

I don't think you are tracking right because Santorum is no longer a Senator and House vote would require that it gets out of Committee with a majority of Republican votes. Unless you are saying that the Republicans are going to turn their back on lobbyist from a certain gun right organization?

Obama Care passed with a majority of Democrats when the Dems controlled the House and the Senate. That is a different dynamic then what is House is made up of today.

Back ground checks and magazine restrictions is what we will see, if it passes, on the Federal level. There are bigger battles in the State Capitals in liberal States.

Nemont

Correct on Santorium being out of Congress, but I believe he is now a lobbiest (imagine that) and came out yesterday saying he supported a lot of the bill and will be working for a "compromise". You know what that means.....bend over.

Do some research on what Obama promised congressman from Nebraska and Lousianna for their support on the healthcare bill. He bought them off. He also bought off support from large corporations and unions by giving them exemptions to the law in exchange for support and pressure on their reps.

>Boy! you are a egotistical thin
>skin Adam Henry after all.
>Go back and check this
>retired cops previous posts and
>read where I said that
>I do not think her
>bill will pass due to
>the GOP majority in the
>house.
>
> By the way
>you pathetic P.O.S. how did
>your Democrat Senators vote. Did
>they support you or did
>they screw you?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Talk about an ego, are you the only retired cop on MM.com? I never mentioned your name. Pathetic that you don't understand how the Senate works. They usually teach that in government class in High School.

Nemont

DB,

Who was speaker of the House when Obama Care was passed? If the House passes gun control without Republican support, that would be a miracle as Republicans have the majority in the House. If that is how it goes then there will be no need for a Republican party.

I will bet you a hunt in Eastern Montana on private land for either White Tails or Mule Deer with waterfowl and upland birds thrown in that a renewed AWB doesn't get through the Senate. I will put you up, get you to the places to hunt, provide the decoys, blinds and jet boat. You bring your guns and buy the licenses. Want to bet?

Nemont

That would be a bet I would rather lose. I'm not saying it is going to pass, but I would not set idly by either because there is a chance. There might be a GOP majority in the house, but there is not a conservative majority. A large number of the GOP dont give a crap about anything except the next election and/or kickback.

So you truly don't believe it will pass but you want to get wound up about it because, well because, why exactly are you wound up about it? It barely made it out of committee, Harry Reid is thick as thieves with a certain gun rights organization.

He said it won't pass in the Senate.

Who said to sit idle and watch your rights go down the tube? I certainly have not, I encourage EVERYONE who supports the 2nd Amendment to light up the switchboards in DC.

The GOP House members fear a primary from their right far more than a challenge from the left. No way they are going to pass a renewed AWB.

Nemont

Yeah, but the NRA can't raise funds if they don't keep the Bubba's stirred up. donate now before it's too late..

Stay thirsty my friends

>If things go the way it
>probably will, it won't make
>it out of the Senate,
>at least in it's present
>form to even get to
>the Republican dominated House.
TOPGUN I like that info,I am hoping that their is a positive outcome for us hunters and gun owners.

Nemont, I'll take that bet. I'll bet you two bits for your bet. If your so confident, Take it. I'm a man of my word. Jim Moughan

>Nemont, I'll take that bet.
> I'll bet you two
>bits for your bet.
>If your so confident, Take
>it. I'm a man
>of my word.
> Jim
>Moughan

It has to be something of similar value or of any value. If you believe it is going to happen you should be willing to put something real on the table

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom