Female only hunts?

COSA

I noticed that Utah has a female only Mountain Goat hunt. Something about easy access. So is the difficult access hunt male only? I realiize it is a small number of tags, but this is outright discrimination. What's next, since hunting is not really too popular in with African American or Asian Cultures. Do we need racial preferences in allocating tags to "encourage" members of these groups to participate in hunting. It would not surprise me to see this start "snowballing" in our politically correct (screw the white male) environment. Youth deer tags are necessary and a whole different issue. Just my opinion.

>Yeah and what about that cow
>only bison tag. Whats
>next.

Yea... thats sheer discrimination, I mean only UGLY women can hunt bison?

-DallanC

Geez.....Tell us how you really feel! Just thought you should know that the female hunters is now the fastest growing segment of the hunting world. I believe it's smart of the Game and fish departments to encourage this growth by setting up female only hunts. Discrimination??? Well...sort of I guess. But do you invite all your hunting buddies wives along on your guys hunt? NOT! I have to drag my husband along on all of mine!

as long as it's an all female hunt, it'd be ok. women hunters, women guides. everybody has to ride a mare. only female hounds. only ford pickups. the cook/tentwarmer could be a guy i guess.

COSA are you serious??? Or is this a joke. Cause the female only hunt is for female goats. Yes even you can apply for this hunt girly boy. Just dont show us pictures of you with your huntin buddy chip.

Better get USO on this outright discrimination. Where did the because of (easy access) info come from?

Only if he's very good looking and Athletic and I suppose an "alright" cook.

LMAO. I can see it now. Paunsagaunt late hunt, wetbacks only. It's not enough that they come take all the good jobs, but our tags also. Enough is Enough. No more Beaners.

>I think my brain may not
>have been totally awake this
>morning.

Wow you were serious? I totally thought it was a joke.

-DallanC

Funny as it may seem, this has happened before. In 2003 there was a Nanny Goat hunt on Timp. The DWR listed the hunt as Female Only. I beleive the biologist said that all but 2 applicants were female and that the DWR received numerous complaints concerning the Discrimination. Last year and this year they tried to stop any Confusion by calling the hunt (Female Goat Only), I guess it didn't work. Funny stuff.

this is some of the funniest **it i have ever read. Please tell me it was all a joke!!

Hemophrodite??? I thought that was that little bug you pulled out from under the rocks when trout fishing!....Hmmmmmmmmm!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-05 AT 08:23PM (MST)[p]HunterHarry!
THAT WAS FUNNY! My 10 year old looked at me like I was crazy and ran to mom because I lost control laughing out loud!
THAT WAS GREAT!
Rackmaster

we do have an ASS hunt in Az. but it's for nonresident californians only. guided by uso.

LMAO.....If a Female Goat Hunt is for women only, one would have to assume a Cow Elk Hunt would be for larger heavy set women only.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom