Ferocious Bear Attack! :D

257Tony

Long Time Member
Had a close encounter with this Monster this week. Seriously though, was a little nervous as to the whereabouts of Momma Bear.

2a0fcsk.gif

Consider yourself lucky to have walked away from that encounter. LOL
Seriously very cool experience

Wow, that aint something you happen on to very often, glad momma was busy doing something else, and somewhere else!!

There is a guy to my left with his .44 out and ready, otherwise I'd have been long gone! That little guy was as cute as could be, wanted to pick him up and take him home :)

2a0fcsk.gif

There was a guy around here who found a bear about that size in his truck cab. He opened the door to get it out and caught a claw swipe on his guts as it ran out. He actually had guts hanging out and had to get driven to the hospital. Fortunately he was OK after being sewn up and recovered.

Mama bear kicked his little butt to the curb cause she's pregnant and can't risk little dude eating the new ones when they are born in the den.

Where I worked in Alaska years ago we saw a lot of little one that size show up on the rivers and creeks by themselves this time of year.

Cool stuff!

I thought it was cool when a calf elk came trotting up to me like a pet while I whizzed in the trail but your bear "attack" is cooler!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom