FIGHT!!!!(PICS)

oldoregon

Very Active Member
finally got the fight on film! these 2 were really going at it! i took these pictures last night at about 3:30. Dead smack in the middle of downtown saratoga wyoming!
fa358ae2.jpg

fa358aea.jpg

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

I forgot to mention that these two were both very nice 4 points, nothing to crap yer pants over, but nice bucks none-the-less.

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

Kewl pics..... dont matter if it happened in saratoga wyoming or in mary jane rotten crotch's panties.

My apoligies oldoregon, I got looking at the first pic a little closer and it is in saratoga looks like it is off te right hand side of the road right as you are getting into town from walcott. Go out to the old baldy club golf course and take pics of those bucks, there was some nice ones there last year. Who are you visiting there? I a few family members there and my girlfriend is from there. I go there all the time.

CHESTER

thr pics were taken in an empty lot on rochester. Do you know john zeiger, the cop? he is my uncle. know cory oxford? he used to be my uncle. I am staying with brenda and john zieger, my aunt and uncle.

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

AWESOME!!!!!!! I saw two bull moose fighting in Jackson, Wyoming in Nov. It was great. I got a picture but with those cheap disposable cameras it didn't turn out all that great. Nonetheless those pics are cool.
savagechic

Just got my new computer! Looks like Chester and Old are still going at it with that same old tactics. How long have I been out of here? Some things ever change, glad to be back, did you guys miss me? Nice pics Old!
Michael

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom