Finally 194 196 tag!

N

nv2056

After 9 years I finally drew the 194 196 tag...but the early instead of late. I know the areas around carson and washoe valley pretty well but was hoping to get as much info as I can about the area before scouting begins. I would really appreciate any info you guys are willing to share, as I'm not an expert like most of you guys are and would like to expand my horizons beyond just carson and washoe valley. Thank you for your time and any useful tips and pointers you may have.
Thanks again
Jason

That tag is better than nthe late. You dont have to fight the weather or worry about being to close to the houses when you find a big deer. Try taking a look up Garson road.

I sent you an e-mail I hope you got it (computer challenged but getting better VERY SLOWLY!!). GOOD LUCK and have fun!!!

Bill

No problem I just wish I could be of more help we just didn't have much go our way on that hunt.

Hope you do good and kill a HOG!!

Bill

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom