finally broke 100

Squirrel

YTD 106 fresh, overall its been slim pickins with the super low snow pack. Matches have been tough to find as they were wandering so much. A couple matches were over a mile apart.

The top 3 are special even though they were #2 Half of a 225 (other guy has the mate, we are curently negotiating) and his set from the year after at 202. The fresh sets are (l-r) 178,186, and 199) The bottom fresh unmatched are 75-82 and I gave away my biggest single @95" to the fellow who had the mate. The middle fresh set and the far right unmatched single are special as I passed on them in 4th this past fall, kinda like catch and release hunting, without having to eat the stinky old rutty bastards.

DSC03153.jpg

DSC03157.jpg

DSC03156.jpg

DSC03158.jpg

DSC03155.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-12 AT 05:52PM (MST)[p]You can probably buy the other sheds with the blood money you got for selling that buck in early winter to the gov tag

Nice haul for the year though, congrats!

Finally?

Well!

I do live in TARDville where you'd have to take time off of work to compete with a bunch of Law-Breakin Asssholes!

Nice Squirrel!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Wow! I'm gonna be lucky to break 10 this year. Glad to see your year is going strong though. fatrooster.

Nice job squirrel!

Thanks for the pics you sent too.

Why be hatin' you're tool!

I've only seen you criticize on any thread you ever posted on. Never helpful just criticism. I will assume you KNOW Squirrel or what he did in late winter with info on a buck? Oh wait probably NOT! Oh I bet you are just assuming you KNOW! And then you ASSUME its ANY of your phuckin business!

The only positive is tools such as you have a way of hanging out , not contributing, be a prik, get called on it a couple times, try to defend it with BULLCHIT, then FINALLY................MOVE ON!!!!!

I cant wait for the progression to complete itself, goodbye TOOL!

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

What's the deal with squirrel? Does he poach private? Did he marry well so his only job is shed hunting? Either way looks like he's figured out how to find horns. I'm just curious why there are some haters out there. I'd probably hate him too if he was hunting where I go!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-12 AT 05:17PM (MST)[p]He found a buck on the winter range and sold it for 10k to the gov tag holder. Old denny pulled up and shot the buck. Real sporting.

Oh and how can one forget about his posts regarding letting his dog chase deer on the winter range?

First let me preface this statement by saying that argueing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics... even if you win you are still retarded.

But with that being said I call Bullshit on that charge, pull it up and post it without editing or taking out of context.

I can guarantee it is not true because in the last 20 years I have had exactly 2 dog chase deer situations- both were last year (9 month old pup)and neither was on the winter range and both times if you had witnessed the response when I caught up with him "letting him chase " would not be a phrase you would use to describe it.

So as to not stoop to your level of character assasination let me tell you a story... twice, both are absolutely true in every detail, the difference is in the wording of the story.

Version #1 I caught up to my old friend "pencil head" last night and got within 50 yards and snapped this picture before my dog spooked him.

This is a picture of Pencil Head, but not on the night in the story.
DSC02653.jpg

Same story version #2

I cut a load of firewood today and on the way home saw my friend "pencil head" next to the road and I pulled over, rolled down the window and started setting up the digiscope apparatus and snapped some shots of him. He was oblivious to the truck and by not moving much to draw his atttention to it, he fed within 50 yards of the open truck window.

At this point Cody decided to hop out of the rear seat onto my spread out mess of camera lenses, lense caps etc on the front seat, causing a small squirrel hissy fit complete with whacking his ass with my hat. This caught Pencil Head's attention and he walked 200 yards up the ridge with the wrong sun angle until it was too dark for any more pictures.

Both of these narratives accurately describe the same evening but if you are a MM mental midget with a pre-concieved ideas the abreviated version would let you make up your mind that my chicken ##### lab was out there going "cujo" on the poor wintering animals- simply because that is where your mind wanted to take you.

As far as me using "blood money" to buy this particular shed... you obviously no nothing about the situation as it really went down and I see no reason at all to inform you.

Just for the record you made a very funny joke that I would use blood money to buy this shed from the guy that has it. Only about 5-6 people on the face of the earth would actually get the humor of it and since you aren't one of them it makes it even funnier that you made it out of sheer ignorance.

I do take some amusement how all you flame throwers all have your personal information hidden while accusing me of criminal activity. My name is in the profile and the number and address is in the phone book- who's really hiding here???

So why don't you tell us how it really went down with that buck?

Hope you like seeing Utah guys all over your spot next fall. Hope it was worth the money.

And as far as only 5 to 6 guys knowing your occupation. Ha.

I said congrats on a hell of a shed season. What more do you want?

You would be wise to hide your info. Online identity theft is really common. I just got hit two months ago.

You see this is why it just doesn't pay to breech the wall, the complete lack of reading comprehension skills makes it impossible to have a conversation. WHERE did I even mention an occupation?? Why do you assume I even hunt in the same unit where Catch 22 lived? Because I don't- why would I give a rat's rump who does hunt there?, or where they are from? Do you really think he got to be that awesome by living there as thousands of hunters drove by him? Or do you think just maybe he had a system that kept him from getting whacked by anybody who didn't pay legal bribe money to the DOW to be able to break the rules that everybody else has to follow? What part of "it's in the phone book" do you not get and do you realize they leave piles of them for free in the Post Office-?

Last fall I was hunting in Ks and was patterning a big buck on some public land by his rubs and scrapes, I pulled in to hunt him for the evening as the wind was right and I met 2 guys who had whacked him that very morning. They showed me phone pics and tried to talk me into driving 20 miles to their motel to measure him and see how "huge" he was in person, (he was very big and they were still very excited) my response was "I already know everything I need to know about that buck... he's dead" But his son will be right there next year and that is all that really matters.

Take the time to read this several times if that is what it takes, I typed it slowly as I know you cannot read fast, If you hope to get a third response from me you will have to do better- I do not anticipate this happening...

Haha nice try squirrel. Very pathetic try at covering up. Speaking of reading comprehension where did I say you hunt where you sold that buck?

That's a nice Kansas story. It really is, congrats?

squirrel, i don't know you and i don't know the troll that has recently attacked you, but the troll likely has little first-hand knowledge of anything he/she is writing about and as a result is using terrible judgment wielding what little "power" they have thanks to the internet.

you obviously know what you are doing when it comes to antler collecting, so my hat is off to you. thank you for sharing your photos.

now let the little troll run along and play in the McD's play area...all you need to do is simply leave the restaurant and his/her mommy will find come along soon enough and take them home for what appears to be a very long overdue nap.

have a nice day.

I kind if hope the little retard responds again.I find it entertaining when someone makes a fool of themselves. Especially when they don't even know they are doing so. Good shed piles squirrel! The sad inevitable truth is if you are better than most and have raw talent in shed hunting out any hunting for that matter people will be jealouse and hate you for it. blow it off and keep enjoying what you do!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom