Finally drawn - 16A

NorthSide

Thanks before I start. I am looking for any info in this unit. My first draw and going, as always, do it yourself.

May God Bless All Your Days. NS

When will you be there? Have you drawn this hunt before? You wrote "email sent", I'm not sure what that entails. This is my first time on the forum.

I'll be there the 30th august thru the 11th. Stop in and see me when you get there, and I'll help you if I can. Hopefully I'll have some good stories to tell. We will be in aeroplane mesa campground with a new white GMC and fifth wheel.

Sounds great. We plan to get there the 9th of September so we will be looking for you. Hope all goes well before and after we get there. Have you hunted this area before? The one question I forgot to ask is in regards to quad access. I own one and only use it to get from point A to point B or for game retrieval. Is that feasible in this country. I often drop the quad off in spot the night prior to a hunt then hunt from a designated spot back to quad and then drive the quad back to the truck. That helps me to cover more fresh ground.

Thanks for the emails Star and Junior.

NS

>I'll be there the 30th august
>thru the 11th. Stop
>in and see me when
>you get there, and
>I'll help you if I
>can. Hopefully I'll have
>some good stories to tell.
> We will be in
>aeroplane mesa campground with a
>new white GMC and fifth
>wheel.

AND "Barely" the monster 5x in the back of a white truck!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom