Finally figured out how to resize

B

balz

This is a buck I killed last year on the Paus. up in Utah last year thought you all might like to see him.
46ba3e036924ce4b.jpg

46ba3e2269a8dfe5.jpg

RE: What a Stud!

Wow!! That is an awesome heavy buck.

I would take that buck over one of them wide spindly ones any day.

Great buck!

O'h my heck , thats a freakin oinker right there! Balz you need to change your MM name to "no lotto ticket needed"!
Wow , thanks for sharing it, did you ever get him mounted???

Well his mass measurements were about 5-6 inches on all eight but right at the base of the little tripod it was 7 1/2 inches around.
As far as mounting him I would really like to find the time I am actually a Taxidermist down here in Las Cruces but I haven't really found time to get him done maybe one of these days. The Oryx hunts are about to start again so I don't think this year will be the year but the hides tanned and in the frezzer when I'm ready.
Thanks for all the comments guys if I have time I will try and type the story for you all its kind of funny.

Jordan

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom