Finally Found his sheds!!!!

AZMIGHTYMULIES

26004_hump_sheds.jpg

The buck these sheds came from is a buck I've been watching for some time !!! This year he has grown to a 6x9 plus eye guards , 207" gross, and is a modest 34" wide !! After this story I will post the most recent pic I've got of this buck back in Feb 11 . On the 13th the buck came back w/o his head gear !!! Time to shed hunt !!! In total, my fiance and I had hiked 39 miles, w/n 4 different trips before we completed finding the set . Trip 3 my fiance had found the first side, w/n 3 feet from a tree it had raked and torn apart , just before it was getting dark . Trip 4, we find ourselves where we found the first side . We're looking around the area, and we're finding a trail of torn up tree's where the buck had been raking it's antlers . Following the path of these torn up tree's payed a huge role into finding this bucks other side . And sure enough, about 5 feet from a torn up juniper tree, is the other side !!! Now I'm pursuit of a giant 225" typical !! Wish me luck !!!

Got to be an awesome feeling when the work and time pay off. Congrats. Thats a dandy. Cant wait to see the big boy.

Yelum

Mike
He sure is a pretty looking buck. He is worthy of a strip tag for sure.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Youre the man!!! Great job. Wish I lived close enough and had the time to put some time in like that. Vegas sucks!!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom