finally found some lr accubonds!

31incher

After looking for over a month I have been able to get my hands and some 150 gr 284 lr accubonds. My question is... does anyone have a general feel for seating depths. Are they as touchy as the bergers? Just trying to cut back on load devolpment sense these thing are so hard to find. Any information on how they shoot would be great. Thanks

I have been checking store shelf's . Maybe I just need to try and order some threw the mail. Anyone have any luck with mail order ?

Cabelas in Boise has a bunch of the 150gr 7mm bullets. I got a box of 168gr 7mm for my 280AI, so far not impressed. Will give them one more try in the morning.

Chuck in Boise

31"er, so far, after a good bit of testing, my 270wsm does not like the 150 Accubond LR's. We've shot about 60 rounds so far with 5 different powders and different seating depths, nothing consistent. the 1 in 10 twist to the barrel is suspect at this time. More testing to come but not for this hunting season.

I think the 150's in the .284 should be fine.

freebird, the only thing my .280ai doesn't like is bullets 160 gr and over. At least after several loading trials, i gave up on them and went with lighter pills to outstanding success. I plan to try the 150 Accubond LR's, as said above, i think they should shoot fine.

My long time hunting pard gave me hell for changing my tried and true 270wsm 140 gr Accubond loading which is nails for a potential 150gr Accubond LR one. He asked, "just how much farther do you think you will be able to shoot something with the new loading that you couldn't with the old 140 gr Accubond one?"

He had a VERY strong point!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom