Finally got my deer done.

passthrough

I shot this buck in unit 51 7 years ago, during the archery hunt. I finally had the money to get him mounted. I am very proud of it.
48507a5c5b9918bc.jpg

48507a8c5c4ba1d4.jpg

48507ab45cc698c2.jpg

"...I am very proud of it."

As you should be. Congrats on a great buck!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Thanks. Imperial Taxidermy from Santa Fe did the work. They are the best in NM, in my opinion. They are doing my deer from the 2C rifle hunt as well, I cant wait to get that one back. Hopefully I will draw my first antelope tag and a good elk tag, so I can fill up some wall space. As far as price I wont shop my taxidermist price all over the net, but I will tell you this, taxidermy is like binoculars, you get what you pay for.

passthrough , it came out beautiful. Vince and Paul do all of my animals. They actually have pictures of my bull and a muley of mine in thier photo album. They are both certified Masters and in 2004 I believe Paul took one of his deer(mounts) to the National Show in Colorado and it was judged to a higher score(art points , not book score)by the taxidermist panel and his mount beat the mount that had won the national show before. Those guys are by far the very best around here . All of my animals look great and my friends have always had nothing but great comments on how awesome they look.

I'd love to thread the needle on a great buck like yours , congrats on a super buck and on a true piece of art in your mount. Living that hunt over and over just looking at the life like buck! Thanks for sharing it...

Nice unit 51 buck. My family has never hunted deer in the unit but been there for thirty plus years hunting elk.

Man that unit has some nice bucks,

Congrats,

TT

I'd pee my pants if I saw one like that and then miss due to buck fever. Congrats on an unbelievable deer.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom