Finally Got My Kitty

pugs

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-10 AT 01:31PM (MST)[p]Friday I finally killed my cat. After looking at 18 different lions this year I decided to tag out. I had some mixed emotions about it. It took my buddies 40 minutes before they were able to talk me into killing this cat. I have had a blast chasing lions, and bobs this year. I think the dogs are just getting into game shape. I hope the snow sticks around a while so we can get a few more put up. My wife thinks that my kitchen pass has expired, give it two or three days and she will be ready for me to go out again:)
4499big_cat.jpg

2591lion.jpg

7868treed.jpg

9654treed2.jpg

I don't see why it took 40 mins to talk ya into that one thats one good lookin lion to me. Congrats That right there has got to be the most addicting thing in the world. I have been able to hunt with hounds the last two years and now I am looking at getting myself.

GREAT LOOKING CAT.....HE LOOKS TO BE A MATURE CAT....DO YOU EAT THE MEAT ???? I HAD IT ONCE....IT WAS VERY GOOD....YD.

I got the cat in Northern Utah, and no I do not eat the meat the crows were plenty hungry so I left the meat for them lol

Yea, good observation the cat is missing about 14 inches of its tail. That is why it took me so long to decide if I wanted to tag out on him. We caught two cats this tom and one other mature female in the same canyon that are missing a foot off of their tails. I can not figure out what is going on. It is on private property with limited access. I have a few opinions as to how I think they could have lost their tails. My buddy asked if it could be genetics, I told him that I highly doubt it. I don know, what do you guys think?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom