Finally Recovered

B

Beartree

Good news, the double vision has cleared up. I can stand up right and walk straight again. It has been a week and alot of rest and pills but I have fully recovered. My liver was near failing but that is well to be expected. I don't know if it was the alcohol that was so hard to get over or Hounddawg in a pink cook apron with the saying " Kiss the Cook" written on it. We had a great time and things are back to normal.
Overall, the trip was a success, thanks to Stan showing up with some good dogs. The last day was a wild one. Of course we were going to head home Saturday but the bear we chased kinda changed our plans. There is a reward for some lost Ray Bans that Keepemtreed lost, they should be laying next to some soiled underware, a charging bruin had something to do with that. Luckily no one was hurt. I was too scared or too drunk to stuble that far. So I missed out on the excitement.

I'll be looking forward to next time if I'm invited back.

Beartree

Hey Beartree,

If you'd have sobered up long enough to read my apron correctly it said, "Kiss the Cook's Ass"...

A couple other minor corrections from your hung over attempt at describing the trip... "thanks to Stan for showing up with some good dogs"... Hell, given what a lightweight Stan is, it's a damn miracle he showed up at all!!!

And as for changing your soiled underwear after a bear charge... as I recall from being in camp with you, the soiled underwear was a problem BEFORE any bear charge!!!

Thanks for rubbing it in that I was at home sitting in a shirt and tie with a bunch of people I don't even like... while you guys were running a bear.

-Dawg

From the bashing that goes on here I'd never have guessed that Beartree's personality. Hell sakes, we were in Moab and saw him there sober and just knew he couldn't be a bear hunter. Pretty red Chevy, compact dog box and clean cut. When he pulled into camp I figured he was lost until he set up his tent.

Good meeting you amigo. Too bad you didn't have any 45 long colts. We could have made Saturday a day to remember. Next spring I'll swap you trucks so you can take some Utah Pinstriping home to show your Idaho buddies.

I'm really glad that the Idaho crew showed. All this time I figured that getting a walker to hunt was like teaching Dawg to read. Such wasn't the case for these dogs. Bear machines is what they are and I like walkers like Dawg likes Black dogs and Kevin likes Plotts. My hat is off to you.

Ed, www.carryallhitch.com

After, meeting you hounddawg. I think you should officially change your handle to PWDawg. One day of hunting is all momma will allow. I don't know about the whole I need to get home because of a baptism thing. I'm pretty sure your not allowed that close to a church. We all know you were home weeding the flower beds and doing laundary. So, yes ***** Whipped Dawg. That's more like it! Of course after the header you took getting out of bed that morning may have something to do with it. You caught that nose ring on the muffler and knew mamma would tug on it and know it had came out. Then sh i t would hit the fan. When mamma tugs on that nose ring in Utah county Dawg better come a running. Next year I will do the right thing. After all, I like you dawg. Next year I will stop and service your ole lady so she will finally be satisfied for once and for all. After all what are friends for. Well until next time.

Beartree

P.S. Not over the radios son!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with beartree 100% about Dawg being whipped.He says I'm such a lightweight and he shows up at midnight one night hunts for a day then leaves because his wife need him home.I don't need to say anymore the Dawg is a pansy at heart and he damn sure isn't a bear hunter.Dawg just remember you have to actually go out and hunt to train dogs and have stories.Well I take that back you can make a good story sitting in the recliner at home. GO BEAR HUNTING FOR HELL SAKES!!!

Ps.Easy son Easy

You just can't please these damn kids anymore. I hunt my ass off this spring, harder than I've ever hunted, from April when I found my first bear track to end of May when I went and met these snot nosed kids...

I damn near hunted myself into a divorce even before I went to Moab. My poor dogs were hunted to the brink of total exhaustion and had caught 6 bears in country so rough it makes Moab look like treeing bears in the city park. My wife's last words as I departed to meet Stan and Beartree were, "If you aren't home Friday night I'm signing these papers and taking half of your $400 dollars in assets."

Truth is I didn't even want to come to Moab. I was so sick of hounds and anything to do with bear hunting I would get the dry heaves just thinking of chasing another bear. I even invited the guy I'd been hunting with to Moab. He said, "You gotta be f****n' kidding me right? I'm not going to look at a hound dog until November."

So I reach way down into the well and summon a thimble full of grit and **** my hammer to go to Moab. Actually, the only reason I went is I knew Ed would bust my ass if I didn't show. Hell, Ed was the only one in camp that noticed the ribs sticking out of my dogs and wondered if I was even feeding them.

And all I get from these damn kids, who are on their second hunt of the season, is "Damn lightweight", "pansy", "no huntin' whipped pup"... Of course, what the website doesn't show is the $65 dollar bill both of them spent at the floral shop for roses and 3 days of ass kissing when they got home.

I'll take their licks cuz I know the day is coming when it's 12 below zero in January, waist deep snow and the dogs are treed on a jumping lion 3 miles up in the head of a Utah canyon... and I'll be standing there on the mountain with them watching the life slowly trickle out of them. When darkness falls, and they realize their dogs are on an elk race over the top, we'll see how much big talk is going on then. ;-)

Take your licks ya damn lowlife drunken hound guys. Gimme your best shot cuz I've had deer hunters try and insult me before. As for my dogs, they can rot on the chain until fall. The only work I'm doing these days is saddling my horses to see some country.

As for the baptism, it was mine!! Everytime I've been in camp with Beartree, Ed and Stan, I have to stop in at a Baptist church and get rebaptized!!! Lowlife hound guys!! You hang with 'em for a couple days and no amount of showering can get you clean.

-The cleansed Dawg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom