Finally some good news for this administration

Zigga

Long Time Member
SAN FRANCISCO, California (AP) -- A measure seeking to commemorate President Bush's years in office by slapping his name on a San Francisco sewage plant has qualified for the November ballot.

The measure certified Thursday would rename the Oceanside Water Pollution Control Plant the George W. Bush Sewage Plant.

Supporters say the idea is to commemorate the mess they claim Bush has left behind by actions such as the war in Iraq.

HILARIOUS!!!

This is by the same "HILARIOUS" city that won't let our US military recruit, won't let Naval ships in 'their' bay, you're right, liberals are "HILARIOUS". As are MOST kooks.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Yet another reason why I'm voting Dumbacrap: The whole country needs to be like San Francisco. With people like Nancy who can argue?

The left wing liberals and enviromentists in San Francisco are just P.Oed. over some recent polling in the state of CA. Two thirds of the voters in Ca. are now for offshore drilling of oil and do not want any more enviromental smog control laws that will reduce the gas milage of vehicles.
Democrats and liberals better get on board or get left behind. This state is reversing itself on it's long stand of being the leader in enviromental laws and restrictions. Like I said, hit them in the pocket book and watch their values change.
I wonder how long it will take Obama to flip flop on his no drilling and other "liberal enviromental ideas" and pull those liberal Democrats with him.

RELH

Does not surprise me one bit. SF is a cesspool of wretched slugs with no respect for themselves let alone anyone or anything else. They are the laughing stock of the country. I'm sure Dupe visits there on his days off though.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Well it seems like after Vietnam the rest of the nations sewer plants should be named after JFK/ LBJ. Not HILARIOUS just fitting.

Actaully a good idea...can't think of a place that has more "sewage" that needs to be "processed" Lefto wackos don't forget W was goveneror of a state that had fast forward on the death penalty.....you might just give him an idea.

As expected you guys are going down with the ship. You failed to see the humor. Too bad. Of course they don't like w there. Get over it. Does it matter where it came from? It's friggin funny!!! LMMFAO!!!

Those fudge packers want to name their own crap plant? That is hilarious. They prolly name their mud flaps too.

Now you out of staters know why a lot of N. Cali boys could care less if San Francisco dropped off into the bay during the big one. We just hope that Finestein, boxer, Perolsa are home when it hits. Zigga you better get ready for a big case of the ulcers when your liberal enviromental ways goes the way of the Dodo bird.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-08 AT 06:50PM (MST)[p]Fudge packers naming a crap plant!

Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are! That took some insight. I love that one............LMMFAO........still LMMFAO..............LMMFAO..............I fell over in my seat

Stupid Dumbacraps

MortgageMan, that may go down in MM history as one of the top 10 funniest posts ever!

Fudge packers naming a crap plant!

LMAO!!!!

Eel

Fudgepackers naming a crap plant. Yeah, that's funny!!! I knew somehow you guys would find humor in this. There is hope. At the least it shows some of the 70+% that disapprove of w have a sense of humor. Look at all the trouble they went through.

That's it zigga keep saying the 70%+ that disapprove of W. What about the 90%+ that disapprove of the Democrat controlled Congress. That sounds exactly like what you dumb democrats vots on, stupid meaningless shyt. Hey lets waste the taxpayer dollars by taking a vote on whether or not to rename a crap factory. If I were a citizen of SF I would be outraged that my civic leaders were wasting their time on such bullship. What a bunch of lamers! I would be first in line to dig a trench around that fag hole and send it off toward China.

"Hey lets waste the taxpayer dollars by taking a vote on whether or not to rename a crap factory."

Alright who won the pool on the first person to know when this phrase would show?

You guys don't mind wasting a billion a week in Iraq but God forbid anyone name a crap factory. AMAZING!!!

It's nice to see the finger-pointing posts I expected. You guys get so upset over nothing and that's why I enjoy it so much. I knew I'd see tears over this post.

Congress' approval rating is incredibly low and I don't approve of them either. The funny thing is everyone had a chance to vote for w but not everyone had a chance to vote for congress.

You libs are freaks! Zigga you're as bad as Piper. Do you blame your period on Bush too? Everyone knows that Bush isn't exactly the best president ever, but you have to admit that he's had a lot more to deal with in his term than most other presidents. Hell all Slick Willy had to worry about was getting caught with Monica. But of course that's OK and we should praise Clinton's presidency. If you queers want to put Bush's name on a sewer plant, so be it. I for one think it is disrespectful to a man who's been hit pretty hard under his watch.

Piper, how's your period? Zigga?

More tears? More finger pointing? w's problems have been self inflicted by bad decisions. Things didn't have to be the way they are.

Congress does suck, but the latest poll shows democrats in congress have a 35% approval rating and republican'ts have a 25% rating, so while congress does suck look who sucks worse.

dude;
I am willing to bet that will change in the next few months. Perlosa, as majority speaker, has just gone on record to oppose any offshore drilling and has vowed to fight it with her fellow democrats. The CNN poll has the nation voters as being in favor of 71% for drilling. Now just give it a few more months of high gas prices and I think you can figure out what is going to happen with the approval rating for the democrats in congress.
I made a mistake on the CA. poll, it is at 51% opposing off shore drilling, and 49% for it. This is a very big change from just one year ago. In a few more months the voters in CA. will be in the majority for drilling due to the higher prices here then in other states. I will let you guess where Perlosa, Boxer, Feinstein will be with the voters here. I look for Feinstein to be the first of the three to jump ship when she sniffs the wind change and goes with the voters to protect her congress seat.
Another factor that is going to hit Perlosa in her big butt. She keeps bringing up the Santa Barbara spill, happen over 30 years ago, as the reason to oppose off shore drilling rigs.
Since that time the major spills have involved big tanker ships not the drill rigs where safety factors have been increased since the Santa Barbara spill. From 1970 to today we have increased our foreign oil dependence from 25% to 75%. That oil is being delivered by big tanker ships that have been causing the most spills, like the recent one in San Francisco bay. When that gets pointed out to the voters, Perlosa is going to look the fool she is to the voters. You might think Bush is stupid, and he has made some stupid decisions, but the democrats in congress are racing hell bent due to a greater stupidity then Bush could ever have done. The voters are not going to buy the democrats position on the high oil prices and failing to take even a small, let along a large, step in correcting the problem.

RELH

Hard to say, the dems have tried to push some legistation through to get more drilling on the 68 million acres already open to drilling but both sides are playing games with it. this is being handled more as a political foot ball than a need for energy issue . the dems are proposing weak ideas that would help a little so they can say they did something, and the republcans won't compromise because they want this to drag on until the election. they're both out of line but we'll have to see if more drilling in open areas or more new areas wins politically.

if oil continues to drop a little the dems can push the same agenda right wing hero T Bonne Pickett who says we can't drill our way out of this is pushing and be heros long term . if oil spikes up again right or wrong they better get some oil wells pumping short term or they'll be tossed out like the republicans just were.

And the reason they are not drilling in the 68 million acres already open is because there is no oil there. It boils down to simple supply and demand. Put more oil on the market and the price will fall. Simple as that.

Piper, how's your period?

That isn't known yet, some experts say there is more oil there in fact they haven't even explored all of it. I don't know, you don't know but we are going to find out is my guess.

Unless all the oil pumped off US land has to come to the US it won't have a major impact. I'm for more drilling somewhere , and with more oil comes the need for more refinery capacity and I haven't heard a word about when or where that's going to happen. it's time to start but it's going to take a while to see anything out of it, politians are sounding like give the oil company the green light and you can fill up with cheap gas in the morning.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-08 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]I agree this whole oil problem is going to be a political football to get votes. Once the elections are over it's gonna go back to the same way as it always has. NOTHING GETS DONE. One thing for sure the enviro whackos are really to blame for the oil problems we have now. They're costing us a ton of money.

If the Dems would get aboard the "drill now" "more refine plants now" and lower our foreigh oil dependence, band wagon, we would see a sharp drop in crude oil prices. This would be due to the market taking a big down slide on word that there will be more supply. Dude you see it when certain crops have a bumper year and there is more wheat, corn, or apples on the market then expected. Your prices for that crop takes a big dump the next year. It should happen to oil also because the middle east will only cut production so much to try and balance output, they still want to market their product and make their bucks just like anyone else. How many times just the word going out on more production effects the market world wide.
We also need to push congress for better and more economic sources of energy while this is going on. More dams with hydro plants, nuke power plants, wind-solar energy, and develope a better electric commuter car that can plug into that damn cheap electric plug for recharging that will go 120-150 miles on a charge. That along will cut our oil use by over 50% for workers commuting to and from work 5 days a week. Will just have make the cars afforable to the average worker.
RELH

Problem with plug in elctric cars is you still have to plug them into something. That something comes from, usually, burning coal. I'm sure there will be some sort of reaction to that. Just another STUPID can of worms!

Maddglasser;
go back and read my post again. Burning coal to generate electric power is very inefficent compared to hydro power,& nuke power, and would not be needed. the majority of your communters live near large cities and commute about 100 miles or less per day round trip. electric powered cars would work very well in that senaro. It will not work for everyone, but could drop the use of oil by a very large percentage. They need to improve the batteries for longer life and lower cost then it is today.
We have to get away from oil sooner or later, as one day there will be no more oil to fight over. I have heard estimates of 30-50 years to deplete our own oil reserves if used only in this country. I am sure we can find viable alternates for oil in that time span if we start the program to resolve it.
I live near two large hydro powered dams that supply enought electric power for this area and a large portion of the power is sold off to Southern CA. for their needs. But in the 1970's the so called enviromentists stopped the dam building along with the off shore oil drilling and refinerery plants. Look where we are at today because of our liberals listening to them. We need to get back to building more dams with hydro power in areas that have the rivers to support it. Other areas will need to look at nuke powered plants for cheap electric power. Those dams also provide flood protection. The enviromentists stopped several other dams being build in my area and the result was two major floods in the 1990's on rivers that those dams would have been controlling.
We need to get away from the B.S. of protecting the red legged frog or other so called endangered insect, animal or fish and start worry more about our citizens. Tell the radical enviromentists to pack their bags and skip town or be tarred and feather for promoting outright bullcrap where the humans must suffer for it. We need to balance the enviromental issue from the extreme left, where it is at today, to the center where it should be.
RELH

>This is by the same "HILARIOUS"
>city that won't let our
>US military recruit, won't let
>Naval ships in 'their' bay,
>you're right, liberals are "HILARIOUS".
>As are MOST kooks.
>
>PRO
>
>Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy
>and opportunity hunts throughout the
>state of Utah.

BUT REMEMBER THEY VOTE AND FOR NOW THATS WHAT WE NEED TO DO :VOTE, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND THERE FAMILY'S, STOCK UP ON 7.62X39 AND ANY .308 OR .223 AMO YOU CAN... 3S'S

I have no idea why I read this crap. I guess for the entertainment value of some sort. I wonder how on earth anyone who claims to hunt can be so far out as to vote for someone that could very possibly take away those things "they" claim to hold dear.
All I see is bantering back and forth like chevy, ford, dodge. It is quite comical at times for those such as the dude, piper puffer and zigzags im sure to banter back and forth with those that seem to be genuinely concerned with the future of our people and nation.
Someone once said that a man running for president should not be judged on his age but his works.
Question. What works has Obama done for the nation?
I know I will get hammered on this one but I stand on it, any person, man or woman, black white asian blue American that has put their life on the line for the nation has at least done "work." On behalf of the better interests of our country and humanity regardless of what yo0u think. That in itself is one plus.
Give me a plus that Obama has done for our country. One that is equal to laying ones life on the line for a fellow countryman.

I do not believ that President Bush has always been right but he has put the fight to those that would kill you, your daughters, sons, wives and anyone you know because they are American. Not becuase "American" is something you or I think we are but because in their view it is what we are not. "figure it out."

I believe that our third President was an absolute patriot. Although human and not without fault he was a patriot and that is what we need. Not a sunfish, nor an enigma. He once said that the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of ptriots and tyrants alike in order for it to flourish. I would believe that it has been that way since the dawn of man. Ones freedom meant the loss of the others. Will Obama run or fight for you? Meaning have the balls to order men to fight to their death if needed.

Does he have the wisdom, the compassion, forethought or is he like the rest of the libs, im guessing worse.

My thoughts on this dont run too deep cuz I really dont give a shiite muslim about it, other than to hope for the best but when hope runs out I can reach for the ammo can. That my friends is freedom. and by the weay to name the Shiite plant after any president is low rent. But I do not expect much more than that from SF, They think that was funny but could not get their own Sattire from the new yorker. Hypocrites.
Face it when the big flush comes those ready to face death for freedom will have it one either way, not to mention evrlasting honor. Those with no backbone have neither and it is a pity to have to share with an oxygen thief such as him.
Gotta go now my backyard oil well just spouted.
Bugler

Bulger,

What did w do for this country besides going awol? It's impossible for me to respect a guy who's military presence is questionable. w NEVER put his life on the line for this country and you can take that to the bank. Look what Kerry went through. A whole lot of "thanks for nothing" from the rightys. w was just born in the right family or he would be an unemployed street bum. He sure as heck didn't work his way up to where he's at. He is a businessman (and I use that term loosely). I like your requirements for prez but they are not realistic. McCain is a good man but I'm afraid it will be more of the same and Obama just happens to be the other guy. Someone like Wesley Clark or another modern day decorated General would be ideal but that isn't going to happen. McCain and Obama are apparently the best we could come up with which is really sad. I commend McCain for his lifetime of service to this country. No offense to the older folks but 75 year olds should be fishing. I'll use Reagan as an example.

So Zigga is an ageist. That is as bad as a racist Zigga. You should be ashamed.
You are pumped to vote for Obama over McCain simply on age and your ASSUMPTION he will be another Bush. Yet Obama has done absolutly NOTHING for his country. Not one piece of legislation not one meeting held for his position as vice chair on Afganastan, no military service, no peace corps, he is a junior senator that has not done a single thing. You are duped by his lvish speaches and his skin color. You and the rest that would vote for this man are plain and simple STUPID!

Look even you pal Hdude would not vote for this empty suit. What does that tell ya!

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

PROSTITUTION LEGALIZED IN SAN FRAN... NO ONE CAN AFFORD TO GET LAID NOW DAYS... HOOKERS ARE GOING HUNGRY! SAN FRAN SAYS, "SAVE THE WHORES! LEGALIZE PROSTITUTION! THEY ARE HUNGRY!"
Yet another wacky idea by the city near the sea shore. Whats next?

"I shoot at wolves, I don't dance with them." :)
Stands With A Fist

Im not saying resident bush was a great president or had good quals to be there. I voted for McCain against him in the primary. I doubt he would be a street bum his fam has too much money.
My question was what has Obama done? What works has he put in motion for the good of the people. What has been his positive contribution to this nation that would make anyone say he would be a good LEADER?

Bugler I agree. Husien Obama has not done a friggin thing. He has ZERO experience with anything. He has never run a company, never balanced a budget, never mangaed people, never promoted any legislation, never held a meeting with the committee he co chairs, not that its required but he has never served in the national guard or active military. This Mesiah has not done a single thing to make him prepared to be president. Not one! Yet the sheeple like Piedream and Zigga are gaga over this nut!

(PRO July 3, 2008)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom