Fire up the lynch mob!!!

So the Leech knows people who have been charged with the Lacey Act violations.

Why does that not surprise me?

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura chancho sucio.

Tri, you have a good circle of friends.

"Most of the people I know who get charged with a Lacey violation fight it. They usually get nailed anyway."

Wrong backcountry. I HAVE AN AWESOME CIRCLE OF FRIENDS. And only one of them ain't a sinner.

You might want to see some of the people who have been charged with Lacey act violations. Some of them are absolutely fantastic people that have done more for humanity than any of us ever will. Yall might want to learn a little about USFWS and the Lacey act before yall start that witch hunt.

"I could be friends with a murderer." That's a quote from Tristate, on this site, that tells you all you need to know about his standards in life. Tri can't set the bar too high.

cheweyman,

If I am a friend to a murderer it isn't so I can say I am friends with you. When you are a little older you might understand that.

Oh ok Mark Twain. Maybe one day I will understand how a grown ass man can spend all of his free time defending poachers on the internet and befriending murderers on the side. Is that what another 20 years and a truck of donuts will do to me?

I don't know what is worse the guy poaching the buck or tritard defending him.... still!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-16 AT 06:36PM (MST)[p]Mntman,

Can you quote one single place in this thread where I defended him?

I didn't think so. Learn how to read.

The only thing I think he is getting screwed on is you kids thinking him losing his job will make you happy. There is something fundamentally wrong with people who think other people's pain , especially an entire family's, would make them happy.

>Here's nates phone number if any
>of you want to talk
>to him
>
>(307) 749-2790

That was not too smart and could get you into big problems if anything bad would happen that could be traced to you posting that number!

>It's on his facebook. Public info.
> Suck it.

Suck it yourself! There was no sense in being a smartazz if you had just said that to begin with! Even at that there was absolutely no reason in posting it and I see you're another with a disabled profile yourself. Sort of hypocritical Mr. mag pie!

I have been in law enforcement for 30 years and here is my take. I don't wish any ill will toward this young man and will let the courts decide his punishment. In my years I have watched very good people make some horrible mistakes. It is very easy to judge someone from the Internet. I hope he learns his lesson and he should be judged on how he handles this adversity and how he comes out the other side. It is entirely up to him how this ends up.

Rich

People losing their jobs is not about making anyone else happy. Sometimes consequences come from decisions. The old saying of you made your bed, now lie in it comes to mind.

I'm not necessarily calling for his job, although I think a school district terminating a teacher/coach for actions like this would not be totally unreasonable. Do we want someone with this kind of judgment mentoring our youth? Tough question to answer without more knowledge of the situation.

I feel terribly for this guy's family (if he has one) and what they will likely have to go through because of this idiot's decision and actions. But let us never forget, the only person to blame for any of that is the actor himself. It's nobody's fault on this forum or anywhere else that this guy decided to do what he did. If his family is negatively impacted due to forthcoming consequences (which they undoubtedly will be), that is just another thing he can answer for. No different than any other criminal that punishes his/her family by selfish and stupid choice.

>Hey popgun,
> I heard nate strong
>parks along the interstate to
>go hunting too!

And I hear you're a pain in the butt that can't keep his mouth shut with magpie being a good username for you, LOL! When you feel like putting your name and where you live on your profile so I know who I'm talking with we can continue this little chat. Until then, suck it dude!

And yet another egomaniacal "hunter" bites the dust due to his quest to be relevant.

Pretty sad. As a college educated man( fool), one would certainly think he would realize what a risky undertaking this would be before he fired that shot. I guess education is no replacement for common sense.

Whether he learns anything from this or not, he is now stigmatized FOREVER as a poacher. His wife is now the "poacher's wife"; his kids the "poacher's" kids.

So many others involved than just an idiot and a dead deer...

Lostinoregon and Vanilla pretty much summed up my views in Posts 118 and 119. I have seen good people do very stupid things, and I have made some big mistakes myself. However, there are consequences for our decisions and I am confident that he will pay a price. There is no need for any of us to interfere in the process or harrass this man in any way. We are better of to learn from the situation and continue to self-police our own ranks.

-Hawkeye-

>Lostinoregon and Vanilla pretty much summed
>up my views in Posts
>118 and 119. I
>have seen good people do
>very stupid things, and I
>have made some big mistakes
>myself. However, there are
>consequences for our decisions and
>I am confident that he
>will pay a price.
>There is no need for
>any of us to interfere
>in the process or harrass
>this man in any way.
> We are better of
>to learn from the situation
>and continue to self-police our
>own ranks.
>
>-Hawkeye-

I agree with this hawkeye. We all make mistakes in life but it's how you handle them that shows ones true character. To try to claim it as a whitetail solidifies to me this guy is POS and probably not the first time he's broke a wildlife related law.

As a coach he is a mentor to kids and I'm sure he feeds them all kinds of motivational stuff about being a "man". Hypocrite.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-16 AT 06:59PM (MST)[p]

Come on guys. This guy has an age excuse to do it again and again:

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Interesting to see the comments. LostinOregon shows he has class in intelligently discussing something, while Tristate sounds like a Donald Trump calling people names and making imbecile comments insulting people and boasting how smart he is.

Posted: Tuesday, Apr 5th, 2016
BY: Joy Ufford
SUBLETTE COUNTY ? Local hunters and residents are expressing anger, regret and dismay upon hearing a Big Piney man is charged with allegedly killing a handsome mule buck deer with unusual antlers.
Nathan Strong, of Big Piney, was charged last Tuesday with one criminal count of shooting an antlered deer without a license or during a closed season ? in this case the very recognizable nontypical trophy mule deer buck nicknamed ?Big Boy? who spent several summers
Strong?s arraignment will be held on Monday, April 11, at 11 a.m. in Sublette County Circuit Court, records show. Charging documents include an affidavit by a state investigator outlining the work he and wardens did to result in the charge.
Thursday, Strong said in an email that he is advised to not talk about the charge, referring to ?many untold facts that have not come to light.?
Strong is a respected member of the Big Piney community and has coached high school boys? basketball there for a number of years.
The fate of the buck, often photographed by Hoback Ranches? residents in northern Sublette County, resulted in a public outcry when a picture was posted online of the impressive shoulder mount displayed in February at a Salt Lake City hunting expo.

***So I wonder what happened at the arraignment this AM and what the many "untold facts that have not come to light" are!

>Says he pled not guilty!!!!!

oh crap, should get interesting now!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom