Firearm charge dropped against Alec Baldwin in Rust shooting!!!

Now that it’s settled, he’ll probably try to add that murder scene into his movie to boost ratings and get back on track financially?

It does make you wonder how they are going to market the movie, and how much the existing nefarious publicity will get people to watch it.

Looks like just the enhancement part was dropped. Still faces charges but will be a lighter sentence if convicted.

With the backstory and media attention to this movie it is going to be a box office smash.

It wouldn’t surprise me if some twisted prick intentionally loaded that gun with live rounds. It is much more believable than thinking live rounds we’re mistaken for blanks which look nothing like loaded ammo.

Yup!

With the backstory and media attention to this movie it is going to be a box office smash.

It wouldn’t surprise me if some twisted prick intentionally loaded that gun with live rounds. It is much more believable than thinking live rounds we’re mistaken for blanks which look nothing like loaded ammo.

The female police officer thought she had a taser when she shot and killed an individual, he thought he was shooting an unloaded gun when he shot and killed an individual She is serving time in jail wonder what he will get. Guess time will tell.

Whats the name of the movie? Who else is in it? I liked Alec Baldwin a lot in "Malice". If you haven't seen it, you should. It's like the "sheep hunt" of all movies. @SS!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom