First bull

nmarchr

LAST EDITED ON Oct-07-19 AT 03:50AM (MST)[p]https://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2019/24725b6a920e1348a4f3a9093902a996e49da.jpeg
Well, my son was able to harvest his first ever bull this weekend. Youth muzzleloader hunt. He made a great shot and the bull only traveled 30 yards before tipping over. So blessed!

Congrats to your son for his accomplishment and to both of you for a memorable outing.

I'm sure you're both as proud as can be!

great bull and great to see another dad share hunting with there kid. new mexico is a great state to get youth in to hunting. It helped get my son hooked on hunting for sure

LAST EDITED ON Oct-07-19 AT 08:31PM (MST)[p]Congrats on an awesome bull and kudos to you for sharing the passion of hunting with him..I sent you a PM as I had a question on your muzzleloader setup.

That there is a great "first bull". Might be hard topping that one. Congratulations to you both.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Congrats to your young hunter
That will fill up your freezer for the winter

Congrats again

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom