First Coues

nmhunt4food

My little brothers first coues buck.

472f6bc079dfa84a.jpg

472f6bd37a3c88ce.jpg

472f6be77a9690ad.jpg

nmhunt4food trekking the desert

Congrats to your bro , and you as well ,thats a great buck! Fill us in on some of the hunt when you get a chance....NM

My little bro is a college student down in Las Cruces. So we were going to be limited in time to hunt. We left mid - day Friday for the Saturday opener. Got to the mountains about 5 in the afternoon. Ditched the truck and headed up the hill with all our gear for the next three days. Made it to the top just at dark. Next morning hit the glasses hard trying to find some deer. Found this buck about 2:30 in the afternoon. After a 500-600 yard stalk my brother put him down at about 3:00. He was amped to say the least. Got him quartered and caped out and finally off the mountain at about 7 in the evening. Thanks for the comments guys.

nmhunt4food trekking the desert

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom