First Henry Mtns Tag

walnutbuck

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-19 AT 04:59PM (MST)[p]Drew a Henry Mountains tag this year. It is a muzzy tag and I am really excited. I figure the bucks are all up high this time of year, is it too early to start scouting for a muzzy tag? When do the deer start moving down on the Henry Mtns? Any pointers on where to scout would be much appreciated too.

Thanks

"Your first?".....you say that like you plan on getting another in your lifetime.....lol

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Damn! Thought you guys would rip him for first post, but instead went with the First tag wording. Things guys nitpick about never cease to amaze. I don't know anything about the Henry Mtns., but just do a search in these forums and you will gather plenty of info. You can even PM some of the guys offering help on some of the other more recent posts. Good luck on an incredible hunt and enjoy!

Not All the Big Boys will be on Top!

Most Deer Might be though!

You Need to EDIT:

"My First & Last Henry's Tag":D

Actually I Hope You Draw another one But it Don't Look Good!

Best Of Luck on your Hunt!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-19 AT 04:57PM (MST)[p]It's not too early to scout for the muzzleloader. In fact you're probably already too late to see any of the bigger bucks with the archery hunt going on now.
I just got back from a week of scouting on the Pauns and all the bigger bucks have already gotten away from the roads.
If I were you I would get down there right away and have a look at where the serious archery hunters are concentrating their efforts. That's probably where you will find the better bucks on the Henry?s during the muzzy Hunt.

Guess there is first time for a lot of things. I also don't know a lot about the Henry Mtns. Looking forward to the opportunity and looking for some help too. I'll ping some of those other guys. Thanks for the advise bluffdalehuntr.

My friend saw 60 bucks in one herd near the top a day before the bow hunt started. Some of them were really nice ones.

>"Your first?".....you say that like you
>plan on getting another in
>your lifetime.....lol
>
Lmao.....you beat me to it!!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom