First loper...

sasquatch

2358dscn6651.jpg

6765dscn6654.jpg

Been hunting 30 years now and this hunt was definitely one of my favorites...ever! Picked up a leftover tag and hunted for the first time in WY and first time for antelope. Me and my buddies had a blast! Thanks Shleppy (MM) for showing me the ropes!! I'm freaking hooked!!!!

Kilowatt - Nice to meet you guys out there this week! Sorry we missed you in camp. Due to our limited time we were hitting it hard to find some good ones. Hope to share a beer with you next time in camp...

If you guys where hunting in the general area that Kilo is in then that is a good buck for that area.
Congrats to you.

Thanks for the comments folks! This was one one the biggest bucks we'd seen and after a little belly crawling I was lucky enough to get in on him. Again, just an awesome hunt!

Sasquatch & Shleppy,

Good thing we were headed down your way and spotted you on the road headed home. Great talking with the 2 of you, even though it was blowing cold wind south and the two of you stood out in the windy weather chatting with us. Bob got a decent Buck the next morning farther north the next morning. Tag soup for me this year, but just being out there in the area is good enough for me. Next year...LOOK OUT!

Guess we should not have been so picky and filled our tags opening morning when 2 Buck Lopes and their "lady friends" came within 30-35 yards of us up north in unit.....oh well, thats hunting.
Got home on Sunday evening and on MONDAY, IT SNOWED ON TOP OF DONNER PASS IN CA. Don't know if they closed highway or not.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom