First Time Post: Need help finding Pigs

D

DryFlyGuy

Hi all,

I've lurked for quite a while, but never posted or contributed much to the board (I just feel like there are far more experienced people to hear from than me).

Anyway, I am hunting archery javelina right now in southeastern Arizona and am having trouble finding pigs. Last weekend I was in Klondyke, but I can hunt units 28, 29, 30A, 30B, 31, and 32. If anyone has some suggestions to help me out, I would sure appreciate it. I'm not asking you to give up 'your spot', but any tips would be great.

Thanks.

DFG

Boy, its been a lot of years for me since I've been down there, but we use to do well with the javelina just north of Wilcox near the private land fields. Forgot the Hwy #, sorry. GL.

Try the O-Bar-O Ranch in Unit 31. Has pigs in most of the mesquite draws....I've shot many a pig back there both rifle and bow...PM me for more info!

Scott G.

Plenty of pigs along the San Pedro. Most land in the bottom is private. Hunt the draws extending out of the river bottom to the east Between Benson and San Manuel.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom