Fish have feelings too

They have got to be kidding me. PETA is so friggin ridiculous. I laughed when I read their proposal to have fishermen "stun" the fish before they cut them. Heck, smack em upside the table first! They won't feel a thing after that!

P-eople E-ating T-asty A-nimals

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

boypeeinpeta.jpg

Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

I stun them alright...bash their head on a rock just before cutting their throats and ripping their guts out....then throwing them on a frying pan!

pred

YOUR FUNNY BUT TRUTHFUL!!!

PETA SUCKS!!!

WE DON'T NEED THEIR B.S.!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT TOLLERATING ANY OF PETA'S B.S.!!!

BB, *you* think I'm funny?? WOW, I am honored!

THE ONLY predator THAT WATCHED PETA'S COW-COSTUMED FREAK BE ARRESTED DURING THE OLYMPICS!

I remember back about 20 years ago where some idiot Illinois Senator was trying to push a bill throught to "Outlaw" fishing. Said that when the fish are swimming and jumping in the streams and rivers, they are PLAYING and it is against nature to fish.
It got laughed out out the door but just goes to show that there are still radicals around that will try to stop something and anything just for the sake of being STUPID.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-04 AT 02:20PM (MST)[p]Pred, I love it when you talk like that!!!!!. Hey, They are right!!Fish have feelings, I'm a Fish and I have feelings. I know, that is about as stupid as this post!!. Sorry,

Yours truly, Keith "FISH".

PETA has been saying this for some time, they need to be thrown in the lake with the fish.

The best thing we can do for PETA is give them all the press they want!!! Put them on every news station and let them hang themselves...The more they talk the worse it gets for them...They are their own worst enemy......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom