FISH LAKE FISHING 6/15!

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
My wife and I were at a family reunion at FL this weekend and decided to rent a little boat for the afternoon and give the fishing a try. She was using a trolling setup with lead core line and I had a spinning setup with six pound test line. The goal was to catch a lake trout. We trolled the east shore from one until seven and caught a bunch of fish. We both were using crankbaits behind a one ounce sinker. I had a four inch perch colored rapala minnow and she chose a bill dance shad style diver that was a little bigger. I couldn't keep the rainbows off and get down below them. After about a dozen of those I put my pole away so she wouldn't have to reel in so often. She didn't dissapoint, and caught a mack, a splake, and a brown on her chosen lure. We had a great time and she had those bigger fish figured out. She would let out 110 feet of marked line and that was the sweet spot. We ran out of daylight but would have caught more once she found the zone. It was a great time and she absolutely loved it.
DD310EB2-B136-4AA0-933A-E6129E99E635-7816-000001717B7DC311_zpse815606d.jpg

FC7051C8-0384-429B-A461-D58E86DDD8AC-8178-000001817BA9BB6C_zps451fe9a4.jpg

37D2D121-B10F-4179-9294-918792EDC287-8178-00000181878D11B6_zps3bf89c47.jpg

------------------------------------------
-----
http://andymansavage.com

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love that you wife is wear a coat in June . You've got to love those high mountain lakes in the summer. Witch place did you rent the boat from? Just remember there are no fish in Fish Lake. ;-)

That your New Wife?

Or did you Smooth things out?

Nice Job!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Ain't No PISSCUTTERS there!

>That your New Wife?
>
>Or did you Smooth things out?
>
>
>Nice Job!
>
>
>
>
>This Story happens alot it's True!
>
>But Ya Best Hope it don't
>ever happen to you!
>

Bobcat, we got married June first. She is great. Next time you're in utah county come by for dinner and she can give you some shooting tips.....she's never missed and has killed way more big game than me.

She did get an "un" letter this year with 13 points for wasatch piscutter rifle....

------------------------------------------
-----
http://andymansavage.com

Sounds like a Deal Andy!

GEEZUS!

Just might loan Her my Rod too!

Really none of My Business Andy!

Was just wondering!

Hope all is Well!

Those are some great looking fish. Good looking and can bring home the bacon, You got a Keeper.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Hey Andy, I know you through your Dad at Work. Really nice pictures. You better take her to Flaming Gorge to go after the monster Lake Trout. She seems to have the big fish good luck.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom