Fishing Around Pine Top

downsouth

I'm headed down to Pine Top for the weekend and was wondering if any of you AZ guys could point me in the right direction to do a little fishing. I've been down there once before but did spend much time out and about. I'd like to possible do a little fishing one day and was wondering if any of you could help me out. Thanks.

check out Show Low lake, Scotts resevoir or Rainbow Lake, all in the Pinetop area. If you got the time get a one day Apache reservation permit and try out A-1 lake it is worth the 30 minute drive for a good limit.

Thanks! Would I mostly be looking for trout in these lakes or are there other species available. I know the AZDFW website says that there are other's available, but I was just wondering what the chances were of catching anything but trout from the shore. Thanks!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-07 AT 04:03PM (MST)[p]Scotts resevoir has trout, catfish, bass

Showlow has trout and walleye

Rainbow is just trout I think.

Most high country reservation lakes are trout.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom