Fishing for info

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
I've recently relocated to the Sonora area. Have lived in X Zone country for last 30 years, hunted X6 A archery since 1972. But killed many D6 bucks in 70s/80s.

So I've heard about "edge of Yosemite" bucks. I hike 3-4 days a week so even at my age, I think I can still do this type of hunt.

Anybody willing to share,please PM me.

Man Hunter your going to have a long drive to hunt those Chukar now.
So did you finally retire or just get a transfer ?

You're in my county now. Welcome. There are some Yosemite edge bucks but few and far between. It's all burned off. D6 is a draw this year so don't put it as first choice or you will loose points.

What happened? Didn't you live in Janesville? All those days Chukar hunting and being up in X5B are going to be just a memory now. Sorry to see you leave our neck of the woods. Also sorry I'm no help with the info your looking for, but good luck.

Lots of things changed, including my MM handle.

Wouldn't take my old password???

So I changed it.

I took a promotion that will significantly help my bottom line for the rest of my life. Working out good after2 months.

Kept my house in Lassen county and have gone home every weekend so far but a 10 hour drive round trip each weekend is too much every weekend.

So I'm looking for recreation opportunities here.

Think I'll figure out the quail in one season with a gps chip.

But, depending on big game draws, I think I can still put a hurt on the chukar by taking a few weeks off, plus a few weekend hunts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom