Fishing License

brutus54

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-14 AT 04:16PM (MST)[p]Has anybody got their Big Game license this year With the yearly Fishing License on it? What are the dates to start Fishing when the License was issued? I am guessing. And I think that is only on the Non-Res Licenses.

Got mine yesterday. Says nonresident elk license and annual fishing license. Expires 3/31/15. I assume I could fish today through the last day in March

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-14 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p]>Got mine yesterday. Says nonresident
>elk license and annual fishing
>license. Expires 3/31/15. I
>assume I could fish today
>through the last day in
>March
>
>txhunter58
>
>venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore
>I am)

Thanks txhunter58. So it looks like it is not A annual Fishing license if you get it in mid June and it Expires the end of march. And you don't get another one untill mid June the next year maybe. So no fishing in April and May.I know being A Non-Res I might not be able to use it in those months but maybe. That is some of the best months to fish! I think I will call the CPW and see what they have to say about it. I know this is the first year of this change.

I went up scouting the unit that I drew for deer last week and wanted to fish. I called CPW and they said that I could print out the page that showed I drew a deer tag and that would work as a fishing license. I know that only covers you from May 31st, but it covered me while I waited for my license in the mail.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom