FishLake Fishing...

GeorgeE

Ha, most would be asking about places to hunt and such after drawing a tag...However, my fly rod goes where I go and I wonder if you wouldn't mind sharing some of the smaller streams/creeks I could possibly catch some Cuts/Browns/Bookies in...Thanks...

'Ike'

i used to catch quite a few decent brookies in 7 mile creek but thats been 8-10 years ago, also caught alot of 10 inch tiger trout in um creek

Thanks guys...UM was one I'd already marked out, pretty cool to catch some Tigers..

Mutley, right back at you..

'Ike'

>GeorgeE did you draw a Fish
>Lake tag?

Yes sir, looking like I did...Least my CC said I did!

'Ike'

I also drew and am headed up the day after Memorial Day. Thanks for the tips on the fishing spots. If anybody else could give me some info on some other little creeks or spots that little kids could catch fish I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for any info.

george your going to be to busy to fish. No its a great idea to bring the rod with you. as it gets closer we will hook up and I will let you know where to fish. Just remember anybody that is planning on fishing these streams that they are artificial lures and baits only no worms allowed dangit. Also um creek sucks now for tigers the cuts have taken over. you used to be able to catch tigers all day long now if you catch one your doing pretty good. There are still a few holes that hold the tigers but finding those holes can be tough or just lucky.

www.hightopoutfitters.com

LAST EDITED ON May-21-13 AT 09:46AM (MST)[p]If your wanting a place for little kids to catch fish I would take them near the lodge on fishlake. Walk the shoreline east of the lodge and have the kids set up with a worm and bobber. Should catch yellow perch and maybe some rainbow trout.

>george your going to be to
>busy to fish. No its
>a great idea to bring
>the rod with you. as
>it gets closer we will
>hook up and I will
>let you know where to
>fish. Just remember anybody that
>is planning on fishing these
>streams that they are artificial
>lures and baits only no
>worms allowed dangit. Also um
>creek sucks now for tigers
>the cuts have taken over.
>you used to be able
>to catch tigers all day
>long now if you catch
>one your doing pretty good.
>There are still a few
>holes that hold the tigers
>but finding those holes can
>be tough or just lucky.
>
>
>www.hightopoutfitters.com

It's how I decompress after chasing Bulls...

;-)

'Ike'

LAST EDITED ON May-21-13 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]You can use artificial flies and lures anywhere fishing is legal. You can also use bait(worms, powerbait, salmon eggs, marshmallows, etc.) anywhere unless specifically prohibited in the fishing guidebook. Twin Creek is closed to fishing period and as far as I know UM Creek is the only one up there that is artificial fly and lure only.

Thanks, I meant to ask if you can use bait on all the lakes and streams, not artificial lures. Anyway, you answered my question, thanks.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom