FISHON and the DON to square off on FISHON's radio show?

R

runner

I had a great idea. My sources tell me one thing. I hear other things from other sources to the contrary. So, I got to thinking that there are many of you who would probably like to hear the "whole story" from each of the "horses" mouths.

So, wouldn't it be totally cool to have Fishon and the Don "square off" on fishon's radio show? A No-holds-barred type of debate back and forth?

HOUNDDAWG could be the mediator. Now, wouldn't THAT be awesome?!!

What does the Dawg have to say about that? Wouldn't you enjoy mediating?

That way, we could all hear both sides and judge for ourselves. There would not be any more rumors, it would be all out in the open.

Fishon, what do you think?

The Don, what do you think?

Do both of you have the cojones to let US decide?

What does everone else think?

Wouldn't we all like to hear from both of them?!! Wouldn't we have liked to have been a "fly on the wall" when it all came down?!!

Personally, I believe we deserve to know.

Runner

I think it would be interesting to hear both sides of this great feud.....not that I really care too much, but it would fun!!

TUFF

Sorry but I have to defer to the higher powers on this one.

I believe Karl Malone has volunteered his services to be Mediator.

In fact I heard he was recently over heard saying, "Karl Malone would be very interested in Mediationing."

I doubt any radio show would be real interested in having a slobbering drunk profane hound guy on their show. But enough about Kevin... ;-)

Hey runner instead of bitching and moaning about everything why don't you get out and do something. It's always easy to hide behind your name and criticize. If you could do better than Don and SFW why don't you give it a shot.

No doubt!! Give it a rest!! Damn, it seems like every other post is about SFW. Instead of trying to start sh!t go do something....anything!

I am doing something. I'm trying to get to the bottom of what happened with SFW, Fishon, and The Don. It seems there are a few of you who are a little "miffed" about me trying to find out what really happened. Do you know more than I do and don't want the truth to get out? Are you hiding something?

I like the SFW organization. I liked it a lot more when FISHON was there. I can't say I'll go to another banquet after what I heard allegedly happened. So, I have some concerns and I think you deserve to know what happened for real.

I believe we all deserve to know what really happened and FISHON and the DON both need to "grow some rocky mtn oysters" and "air out their dirtly laundry" so that we can all know what took place, hear both sides of the issues, and then make our own decision as to whether we're going to continue supporting the SFW organization.

Until those two stand toe to toe, it'll remain as strictly rumor. I for one, like to hear both sides before making a decision and I don't like to rely on rumor alone.

Runner

LOOK!!!!

It will never happen. THere is dirt on both sides. If it came out on LIVE radio, the district attorney would have to file charges on the whole dam organization. NO one wants that to happen. HEll, I highly doubt the organization could even survive an audit!!
snowman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom