Five highest mule deer hunt success units in AZ

quest

Very Active Member
Looking at the Hunt Arizona 2007 edition and not taking into account the Kaibab and Strip area. The top five are 36b,24a,2,32,31. So what do you think?

All those units have big bucks in them but you have to hunt hard for them. I have been hunting 36b for the past 9 years mostly bird hunting and have done alot of coues hunts. I have seen my fair share of bucks and some good ones but it is tough hunting. You have to hunt areas with very few vantage points and the bucks hang out in the thick washes.

I also have helped on 31 hunts and havent seen alot of deer but we always see several bucks and normally 1 is a good one. Just find a perch and glass in there. Same goes for 32.

24a I know can be tough and you have to know where those deer are before the hunt or you will not see any!

Both. I am an avid coues hunter but when archery season rolls around its tough for me not to chase after the big ruttin' mulies.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom