Flex it

theox

Very Active Member
Just a reminder to u bow hunters. Flex ur arrows before you shoot. Seems like every year you hear of someone sticking an arrow shaft threw the hand. I'm so glad I flexed Mine tonight because I barely flexed it and it split in two. Makes me sick. If I hadn't have flexed it I may have had an arrow shaft in my hand right now.
flex it first!!

I WOULD GUESS THIS WOULD NOT APPLY TO THE FULL METTLE JACKET ARROWS. IS FLEXING ONLY FOR THE CARBON TYPE OF ARROW, I NEED TO CHECK MY ARROWS......THANKS FOR THE REMINDER..................YD.

and get a pro-tx kevlar bow glove just incase. Cheap insurance against an arrow through the hand.

Something else a few of you might still be using that should be inspected on occasion is the older style G5 Meta peep sights. They've since changed to a stronger aluminum but I had a 5/16 dia magnesium one collapse and create two sharp edges that cut the string immediately after I shot. The string whipped my hand/arm. It hurt.

743051.jpg

The Pro-tx glove was made by the founder of Gold Tip archery, Marvin Carlston. Entrance wounds always look like the photo above and that is where the Kevlar armor is.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom