Florida Mnt emergency search

I

icemannm

Does anyone know what is going on in the Florida Mnts? Helicopters are in the air and flashing lights all over. Thanks for any info.

Tony

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-13 AT 08:21AM (MST)[p]I got message that he broke his leg.

I have a muzz tag for Feb, hopefully things like this can be avoided.

Me and my hunting partners have had some pretty close calls ourselves on that mountain.

>Maybe this will open their eyes
>to allow more than one
>on an app.

Just curious what that would do? Maybe not understanding your point, but, people will choose to hunt solo or not solo regardless of how many on an app.
Also, thought he was with a guide.

Glad he is ok. I hunt there alone and it scares the beejaz out of me! At night I walk from my tent in the dark 20 feet to a knife edge ridge to call my wife. Many times in the dark I am talking and not paying attention (and it is dark) and catch myself moving. No more. I sit down and talk.

There are two kinds of terrain in there. Cliffs that will kill you and cliffs that will almost kill you.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom