Flying with the Air National Guard

NeMont

Long Time Member
I recently had the opportunity to participate in a program called the employer support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR). A group of employers from Montana flew from Great Falls to San Antonio Texas aboard a KC 135 tanker flown by the New Hampshire Air National Guard.

Here are a few pics of the trip.

Me flying in the copilots seat on a C5 Galaxy Simulator

texastrip_0001.jpg

Actual C5
Texastrip4_0001.jpg

The cockpit of a T 38
Texastrip2_0001.jpg

On the way home we refueled a B1 bomber in flight. Here is the view from the boom operators station.

texastrip5_0001.jpg

GOD Bless our troops.

Nemont

Awesome Nemont! A once (or never) in a lifetime experience for sure!!! You're pimping the wrong site with that hat though. ;-) LOL....

S.

:)

Here at RAF Fairford(Royal Air Force,UK) We had quite a few KC 135's deployed here while they re-paved a runway at Mildenhal.
All this time in the UK only makes me miss the hunting and fishing back home worse then i did inbetween seasons, i cant wait till i make it back for the last week of archery bull, and the entire rifle buck season. I'm glad its only a few weeks away. Some of my family and friends don't understand why i dont save my leave for the holidays but to me hunting season is the holidays. Good luck on your upcoming hunts,

2LC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom