F'N ROOKIES!!!

I used to think it was Utah mostly until I read this.

"CHP said between Oct. 2019 and Sept. 2020, 26,256 speed-related crashes killed 290 people and injured 38,157 others. From Jan. 2020 to Sept. 2021, there was a similar grant program implemented to combat dangerous driving behaviors via enhanced speed enforcement operations. CHP stated it issued around 50,000 citations to motorists traveling over 100 miles per hour, in collaboration with other law enforcement agencies."

I used to think it was Utah mostly until I read this.

"CHP said between Oct. 2019 and Sept. 2020, 26,256 speed-related crashes killed 290 people and injured 38,157 others. From Jan. 2020 to Sept. 2021, there was a similar grant program implemented to combat dangerous driving behaviors via enhanced speed enforcement operations. CHP stated it issued around 50,000 citations to motorists traveling over 100 miles per hour, in collaboration with other law enforcement agencies."

Every day on I-15 back and forth to vegas.

I drive I-15 at least twice a year and it seems as though Utahans have places to go in a frickin hurry. On the flip side, drivers going through Virgin River Gorge can't seem to find the gas pedal.

I drive I-15 at least twice a year and it seems as though Utahans have places to go in a frickin hurry. On the flip side, drivers going through Virgin River Gorge can't seem to find the gas pedal.
we wouldn't be in a hurry if Californians wouldn't park in the passing lane and block traffic all day long.

I was talking about the CA side; Baker to Primm. I spent quite a bit of time over the years at Mountain Pass, and BAD wrecks and fatalities were common. Even saw a skydiver auger into the dry lake by Primm once.

I did see two hot naked lesbian sunbathers on the roof of their car by Nipton one time, so theres that.

Good times :)

When they do find the gas pedal Wiz, they end up closing down the whole road for hours after the wreck.

Funny thing and quite the coincidence, I just got home from buying an old chevy truck in American Fork (drove it back here to Oak City). It has IDAHO plates on it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: an ignorant and incorrect statement!
The people you mention are not from California, they are from IDAHO!
Well all those damned Idahoans have CALIFORNIA license plates!:eek:
Funny thing and quite the coincidence, I just got home tonight from buying an old chevy truck in American Fork (drove it back here to Oak City). It has IDAHO plates on it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ought Oh Bob!

The Boys Must Be Getting Drivers Licenses?:D
Yeah they've had their licenses for a little while and they turn Seventeen on the 16th of December.:rolleyes: They all have their own car/truck projects but everydamned one of them had some idea or another of how to weasel, trade or buy this truck from me as soon as I walked into the house. It's just an old Chevy I got for a wood/trash and whatever else kind of work truck on an impulse from a guy I went up to buy a set of tires/wheels for my Tahoe for that upcoming Bison hunt. I also picked up one of those Kodiak canvas tents. I've never had a canvas tent before but after that opening day snow storm in Pine Valley collapsed our tent with snow I ain't doing that again.

If you get bored you can come on out and chase an old cow with us. So far it's just going to be two of my boys and myself. We plan on making the ten year old do most of the packing.:LOL:

I'm not sure how happy mom is going to be if we end up spending Christmas out there but I'm sure as hell gonna send Santa a map of where we're camped.

I am keeping those Idaho plates for every time I'm doing 100+ on the Utah Autobahn 15 'cause I'm sick of listening to these folks whine about my Utah driving skills.:ROFLMAO: I'm just going to buy some bumper stickers of a potato to slap next to the plates and they'll never know it was me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom