F'N TARDS!!!

A28EC38A-67BB-4CB8-8F24-B7CA82B1D4CE.png

To follow followup on that Hurricane story Bess, seems the St George news made a mistake (imagine that) and he wasn't positive..All said and done he said he will just stay home.

He should face attempted murder charges! Maybe people would wake up to how serious this pandemic really is!

Ya!

They Had This JOKER In Vernal in Jail & then they Let Him Out!

Now He wants to Spread it!

I'd Put Him in Solitary Confinement & See How He Likes that!

He should face attempted murder charges! Maybe people would wake up to how serious this pandemic really is!

So if you know someone who tested positive, but you test negative you should have attempted murder charges?

This is really where we are at?

So by this logic Gail Miller faces 3 counts of attempted murder? She has 3 players who tested positive.

That means Andrew Cuomo is getting charges?

Up to 30% false negative rate on these tests, can't be too careful until we can have faster testing protocols that can be repeated to ensure negative status. If the people who came back from Wuhan and Italy had been more careful, we might not be in such a mess. Not that it was intentional, just that we can all do more to make this less tragic.

Easy there Hossy!

The JOKER From Vernal Already Had other Charges & They Let Him Out!

They Can't even keep the Carona away from a Controlled Environment!

But We all know Prisoners Have More Special Rights than others!

And No,I Don't Believe Gail Miller should face any Charges!

So if you know someone who tested positive, but you test negative you should have attempted murder charges?

This is really where we are at?

So by this logic Gail Miller faces 3 counts of attempted murder? She has 3 players who tested positive.

That means Andrew Cuomo is getting charges?

Easy there Hossy!

The JOKER From Vernal Already Had other Charges & They Let Him Out!

They Can't even keep the Carona away from a Controlled Environment!

But We all know Prisoners Have More Special Rights than others!

And No,I Don't Believe Gail Miller should face any Charges!

I was responding to the other poster who that attempted murder charges were necessary.

Hey Hossy?

Easy Answer for that Question:

When Carpenters start Framing in 2X6 Walls on Every Plumbing Wall as Code Requires I'll have some Feel for you!

A Bunch of F'N BS because Somebody is Too F'N Cheap to Put Framing in We can Legally Drill!

Don't Get Me Started on This Sshhiittt!

The real question.

Why is it that when electricians cut holes in my walls they use saws, but when plumbers do they use sledge hammers?

?

Can't we all just get along!
If corona virus dont get over soon there might alot of problems between neighbors, friends, family and MM members.
Dam corona virus!

Hey Hossy?

Easy Answer for that Question:

When Carpenters start Framing in 2X6 Walls on Every Plumbing Wall as Code Requires I'll have some Feel for you!

A Bunch of F'N BS because Somebody is Too F'N Cheap to Put Framing in We can Legally Drill!

Don't Get Me Started on This Sshhiittt!

So no? You never learned to use a saw????

Same reason drywallers, carpenters, etc, etc piss in the roughed in showers

We used to piss out the window, too many folks around anymore, and i can't handle all the lady folks throwing $1 at me afterwards?

Corona virus?

These are the important issues??

Glue My Ass!

Next Time It Needs/Requires 2X6's rather than 2X4's!

Buy Them & Put them in!

Rather than Saving the All Mighty $$$!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom