FOBS vs. Traditional Fletching???

medicinebow

Been doing some research on the new FOBS product. Did a search on this sight but no results. Have read some feedback on ArcheryTalk. I'm posing the question here to you all, Have any of you used this product? Any other info. you have with performance, etc.?

Sounds pretty impressive. I'm always looking to try new things and this sounds like something worth tinkering with.

thx

MBBGH

My father in law used the FOBS for three seasons. During this time he shot three bows, A Darton Maverick, A bowtech Alliegence, and the high end elite bow. With all three bows the arrow seemed to "kick" to one side or the other at around 40yds. Also, if you do decide to use these you will need to dip your arrow shafts so that you can find them because the FOBS fall off in the event of a pass through. I also happen to think that they are a little on the noisy side. All in all not they are not a bad product, it just isn't great enough for me to run out and buy them. BTW: My father in law is much happier with 3" Blazers. Hope this helps

I forgot the model but it was really FAST! He shot it okay but it was so noisy that he decided to make the switch to the PSE mach X. This guy has a habit of switching bows each year so I wouldn't discount the elite bow I know several people who love em. I may try one myself if I ever decide to switch out my mathews.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom